What's new

I've noticed..

Lina Inverse said:
Good point... well, perhaps he has something wrapped up in his handkerchief, and that's why he's moving it up and down so frenetically? :D
Then that could be quite some other liquid...

Or maybe he needs to stop aiming for his face!! :D

Dang...just when I was starting to have fun!

:p 😊 😎 😲 😌 :smoke: :sleep: (harmless sequence, I assure you)

Last edited:
kirei_na_me said:

:p 😊 😎 😲 😌 :sleep: (harmless sequence, I assure you)

I know what you mean. I'm almost afraid to use these now!! :D

Well, whatever their meaning or appearance, these smilies are adorable and I'm still addicted to them!! :)

kirei_na_me said:

:p 😊 😎 😲 😌 :smoke: :sleep: (harmless sequence, I assure you)
There are always two together, right? Left is male and right is female, as I see it.

Lina Inverse said:
There are always two together, right? Left is male and right is female, as I see it.

Well, we know what the first and the second are supposed to be. The 😎 one is the 'main event', the 😲 one is the 'ending', the 😌 really is like the relief, and then the last two are obvious, I guess.

Yours could be true too, though, Lina.

Lina Inverse said:
Ok, I've opened yet another window on my desktop... does that make the air any better? :?

:D :D

BTW, just thought I'd take this opportunity to point out something I've noticed about two of the little smilies, since we're on this topic. I think the descriptions of the two smilies should be switched. For instance, as it is, this little smilie is for "mad" -- :mad: and this little smilie is for "shock" -- 😲

Yet, to me, the mad smilie actually looks more shocked and bewildered, while the smilie for shock looks like he's experiencing flashes of anger. I even avoid using them based on how they look, because I'm afraid someone will confuse what I'm saying and think I mean "mad" when I mean to say "shock," and so on. Has anyone else ever noticed this??? Or maybe I'm the only one? :?

That's funny - I thought the exact same thing about an hour ago! :D I do think the 'mad' one looks confused but I think the 'shock' one is pretty spot on. So just change the first one maybe? :?

jovial_jon said:
That's funny - I thought the exact same thing about an hour ago! :D I do think the 'mad' one looks confused but I think the 'shock' one is pretty spot on. So just change the first one maybe? :?

So hopefully if I use the "mad" one to mean "shock," no one will think I'm trying to say I'm mad!! ☝ :D

I just thought the 😲 one looks like someone about to explode or exploding, hence my use of it in my little chain of events.

kirei_na_me said:
I just thought the 😲 one looks like someone about to explode or exploding, hence my use of it in my little chain of events.

It does look like someone about to explode!! I guess that's why I always thought it looked like someone full of hot air or anger and who is about to explode!! I'm always afraid to use it as "shock," for fear people will misunderstand what I'm trying to say and think I'm angry or something!! I still think that "mad" smilie looks shocked and bewildered!! :mad:

They're all so cute, though, no matter. :p

Back
Top Bottom