What's new

I've noticed..

Sinspawne

...what?!...
17 Jul 2004
My internet explorer was messed up, and after i fixed it I was shocked and amazed to discover that the smileys are animated...
Thats when i noticed that the smiley for "cool" is giving me the finger ☝
I was sure that gesture was universal and therefore doesent make any sence to me.

Is it flipping you off, or is it just what it looks like? 👍 :eek:

(I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post)

Last edited:
he's totally trying to make a symbol as if he has a pair of womens legs spread upside down, reading to lick the most sensitive part...

obscene if you ask me!

TwistedMac said:
he's totally trying to make a symbol as if he has a pair of womens legs spread upside down, reading to lick the most sensitive part...

obscene if you ask me!
Then there's still the dude who does this with both hands, smiling hornily: :win:

If you thought those were nasty, look at this really obscene one: :giggle:
Why is that dude moving his right hand up and down so frantically? Easy: He's masturbating! ☝
But there's even more perverted ones, like this female one: 🙇‍♂️
She's obviously performing a blowjob, raising her head every so often to take a breath! :eek:

LOL
I also though that cool smiley was like flickin off people, i didnt pay much attention to it though, thought it was a japanese thing or something. Nothing is safe in the world if even smileys can be made perverted

U ruined them for the all of us

😜 Reallllllllyyy slow handjob
😭 I think someone tried to go in the wrong area.....
:cracker: HAndjob followed by....well you get the point
🎊 Ditto from above ^^
✌️ And we all know what this means!
:futon: A little spanking
:cry: Look at ther hand and mouth....makees you wonder...

🙇‍♂️ I would have never thought that this is what the girl is doing.... *thinks* so how you doing :D

🎈 thank god you guys didn't make this smiley....naughty.... :haihai:

Poor smilies. :(

Better not do anything to this one: :winklove:

Well...that one's just got ideas but hasn't really done anything yet. :p

kirei_na_me said:
Poor smilies. :(

Better not do anything to this one: :winklove:

Well...that one's just got ideas but hasn't really done anything yet. :p
Look more closely - he's apparently performing licking action -> :p
That's called "Cunnilingus" :haihai:
Description for those who don't know the word: (no pics or anything vulgar inside) Cunnilingus

Lina Inverse! oh my goodness! Your are by far the best :D :D :D
[Bows to her pervertedness!]

So kirei, thats your favorite....*thinks*
How you doin?? :D :D

Well, since I was one of the members who once thought this little guy was giving me the finger 👍 I have especially enjoyed this thread! :D But I don't think I'm ever going to look at these smilies quite the same way again!! ☝ Although I must admit I do seem to have a newfound fondness for this one :p

Satori said:
Well, since I was one of the members who once thought this little guy was giving me the finger 👍 I have especially enjoyed this thread! :D But I don't think I'm ever going to look at these smilies quite the same way again!! ☝ Although I must admit I do seem to have a newfound fondness for this one :p
Good that I pointed out what he was actually doing, right? :D

I just found this thread this morning. You guys made my day. :D
Oh, guess what this guy is doing? -> :D

Keiichi

😊

Lina Inverse said:
Good that I pointed out what he was actually doing, right? :D

You bet, Lina! Thanks for that!! :p

Keiichi said:
Oh, guess what this guy is doing? :D

Oh no, I will never look at that one the same either!! :D

Now, just what is this little guy all about??? 😌

Satori said:
You bet, Lina! Thanks for that!! :p

Oh no, I will never look at that one the same either!! :D

Now, just what is this little guy all about??? 😌
Well, judging from the fact that he's sweating a lot, he's probably trying some of the more exotic sex positions which require quite some physical effort :haihai:

Lina Inverse said:
Well, judging from the fact that he's sweating a lot, he's probably trying some of the more exotic sex positions which require quite some physical effort :haihai:

Is that sweat, though? It seems to be coming from the direction of his hand, which also seems to be moving a bit! After all, this particular smilie is called "relief!"

Satori said:
Is that sweat, though? It seems to be coming from the direction of his hand, which also seems to be moving a bit! After all, this particular smilie is called "relief!"
Good point... well, perhaps he has something wrapped up in his handkerchief, and that's why he's moving it up and down so frenetically? :D
Then that could be quite some other liquid...

Back
Top Bottom