What's new

I've been converted to Laurell K. Hamilton-ism

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
27 Oct 2005
My girlfriend's letting me borrow her copy of "Narcissus in Chains" by Laurell K. Hamilton and my God I am in love with this book! Yes, I am having a love affair with a book. I'm on page 59 and loving every sentince. But Anita needs to BURN! Not only is she just the tiniest bit annoying but she gets in the way of the Yaoi and that is NOT cool! I wanna tie her to a chair, put matches between her toes and LIGHT 'EM. Burn, Anita, burn! Mwahahahahahahahah!!! Burn, burn, BURN, YES, THAT'S IT!!! Sorry, went a little ape s**t there. Gomen.
Oh, and another thing I am in love with Jean-Claude and Asher (the last of which needs a hug). Or ooooh, better yet Jean-Claude/Asher! Ah, yes, Vampires...how I've missed you.

So ANYWAY, yeah, this is a section for talking about Laurell K. Hamilton and her work.

I don't know her writing, so thanks for recommending - my list of "want to read" is lengthening since joining this forum! :p

My favourite 'vampire' novel is Fevre Dream by George R R Martin. It's set in New Orleans in the 19th century. It's super!

My favorite vampire novels are:
"Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice (unoriginal I know but it's an awesome book so I can't help it)
"Narcissus in Chains" by Laurell K. Hamilton (even though I haven't finished it yet I can tell it's going to be my favorite ever)
Yeah, I'm on page 126 now of "Narcissus in Chains" and Nathaniel needs a hug *hugs* and Anita still needs to die *kills* AND OH MY GOD JEAN-CLAUDE AND ASHER HAD BETTER END UP TOGETHER OR I WILL PITCH A FIT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom