What's new

Is this true?

EmperorHirohito

Who is Number One?
30 Apr 2007
Have just read on MSN news a story that not only makes me sick, but also makes me wonder just what the human race is capable of.

It appears that those trying to find friends and relatives in Japan, are being sent messages saying they are dead, which turn out to be false.

I dont know who else has come across this type of story, but have deciced to post it here in this section, as this sort of thing is way out of order.

This is the first time I've heard of people doing something so awful. What I wouldn't give to have ten minutes alone with those jerks!

Where on Earth is this occurring? I hope you don't mean to say our forum..

No Thor it is not coming from this site, I cannot remember the exact name of the site, but its one of the many social networking sites that exist out there. And people like that do make me sick, as does a certain Mr Glenn Beck with his rantings, hope he loses his job!

No Thor it is not coming from this site, I cannot remember the exact name of the site, but its one of the many social networking sites that exist out there. And people like that do make me sick, as does a certain Mr Glenn Beck with his rantings, hope he loses his job!

Glenn Beck is a delusional whack job. Wanna know what is the worst about him? The majority of Republicans in the USA would vote for him. I would go to Canada and apply for political asylum, or at least attempt to were that to come to pass.

As far as people throughout the internet being inhumane to those suffering from this tragedy goes, it's the internet. Anonymity gives voice to the darker side of human nature more often than not. Hell, my friends on Facebook aren't talking about the earthquake and tsunami at all. It really irks me, but I'm happy that there are people who do care, who do want to help, and who aren't ignoring what Japan is going through. That's what we have to look to, not what these jerks who would do anything to bring someone down say.

Thor if you ever did want to take a little trip across the 49th parallel and as for asylum, I would hope it would be granted as Im half Canadian as my true Father was a Canadian citizen. As to what I would loosely term the Evangelical church in the US, I know what they are like. I will never forget Jimmy Swagarts little confession and speech or the Bakers being done for fraud. My gran,who was an US citizen, used to tell me all the latest news lol.

I saw that news items. They seem to think the messages were posted by someone at the school where the Americans were teaching.

"Glenn Beck is a delusional whack job. Wanna know what is the worst about him? The majority of Republicans in the USA would vote for him. I would go to Canada and apply for political asylum, or at least attempt to were that to come to pass."

Why not stay home, like a patriotic American, and exercise your "Second Amendment remedies" to overthrow him?

Back
Top Bottom