What's new

Is there a chance for me to be accepted into ICU?

pinknoodle

Registered
13 Apr 2021
Hello,
I applied to ICU as a regular student for September entry on the second application period. I am very anxious and nervous since my parents would be upset if i don't get in. I am half nigerian and Japanese and I have lived in Japan for most of my life in international school and I am currently in an american high school. My GPA is 3.5/4.0 and I did not submit my SAT score and took the essay and interview exam. My personal essay was about what living in japan was like as a biracial and how it helped me find my identity. I have been had high honors(grades) for four years in high school and I am in national honor society. I am in charge of diversity club and I have helped the school with the promotion of black history month. I played track and basketball. I also won a art poster contest. I have 160+ community service hours

If someone who have been accepted in the past or is applying can give me your insight on if i'm most likely going to be rejected or not, I would really appreciate it. ( so that i can be prepared lol)

Stats of the accepted students from ICU will be very appreciated <3

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

I wouldn't say that I am very qualified since a lot of people applying to ICU would have a higher stat, and it is very competitive from what I can tell.

Hopefully, Luck is on my side :)

Back
Top Bottom