What's new

I'm going to Purdue University

MtoM

先輩
7 Sep 2003
Hi, everyone. How are you doing?

I got informed that Purdue university has accepted me. After a few months I fly to America (Indiana).
I am curious to know if anybody in this forum have studied there.
If you are studying at Purdue university or have some ideas about it please go ahead.

I will be waiting for replies.

🙂

Congrats, MtoM !!! 📣 📣 📣

I may live in Indiana but my affiliations are for IU all the way. :p So I know almost nothing about Purdue except that they have a very respectable Japanese Major and Minor + some grad programs.

In the case you become that interested in keeping it up...:)

皆返事してくれてありがとう。

あ、ほんとっスか!!
それがよかったですね。
ぜひ、その授業を受けたい。それが僕の最もしたいことだ。しかも、簡単にaをとってgpaをアップ出来るんですね。

Congradulations MtoM san !! 窶堋ィ窶堙溪?堙??堙??堋、 !!

I hope all goes well for you there, and that your studies proceed along finely !!

That chicken one is new for me too !! Never heard of Perdue brand chicken. :p :)

MtoM said:
And by the way,,,,what is about the chicken??

The Perdue company is probably America's largest and/or most well-known chicken processing company. Their president used to appear in commercials saying "It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken".

hmm, I've never heard of Perdue or seen any of their commercials (or if I have, it never stuck). Around here, Foster Farms is the big chicken company.

by the way, congratulations, MtoM!

I was at Purdue for a robotics competition a few years ago. They have a wonderful campus, and I have heard nothing but good things about their technical programs. I think they also have some of the best professors in their respective fields who lecture there regularly.

Back
Top Bottom