What's new

I'm back!

Philip

後輩
13 Dec 2005
Hello from a old member! It's been almost a year since i was in here! Nice to be back I must say :p Looking forward to post with you guys again!🙂

Hey Phil , welcome home !

Things have been a bit slow, we can use a good poster. Glad you're back.

Uncle Frank

🙂

Thanks! Nice to post with you again uncle frank! By the way, where is the chat?

And thanks for the welcome, to you gackt21 :)

I think to save money and space ?

It was down to about 3 people using it, don't know why it died out so bad. When they did the last JREF software update, they left it out. I guess with things like SKYPE and MSN, etc. people can go that route. I really miss it, because when posting is slow and hardly no one is on-line, chat was a great way to kill time.

Uncle Frank

:(

Nice to see you back. Where have you been?
You're not the only returnee who has posted recently. Smoke and Clawn are back again as well.

Youkoso!! a warm welcome from a Japanese friend from Belgium!
Chat is gone but I think it would be better if the chat comes back (look at my poll) (Title: When Chat Comes Back)

Nice to see you back. Where have you been?
You're not the only returnee who has posted recently. Smoke and Clawn are back again as well.

Cool, it's gonna be nice to post with them again 👍 But I've been busy in a while. Travelled to New Zealand for a bit, and now I'm serving the army 😌 Hehee... I'm starting on a sergentschool in 3 days, I can't wait! So I'm gonna check up on my profile, as much as I can, usually when I'm home.

Wow, that's a lot! Well wishes to you about sergeant school! Nice to meet you.

- Aurura

Back
Top Bottom