What's new

COVID-19 Hotel quarantine

Do they make you pay for the hotel quarantine or do they provide it? Also, I thought you were allowed to quarantine at home as long as you don't take public transportation to get there.
Everything was paid by the government so can't complain about those lunch boxes or not having coffee in the room.

Yeah, it was supposed to be self-quarantine and not taking public transportation but due to the amount of infections these days and holland being a "red flag" country everyone, including japanese nationals have to quarantine in a hotel for 3 days at the moment.

(I will find some time this weekend to write a post with my experiences of the past 2 weeks)

Everything was paid by the government so can't complain about those lunch boxes or not having coffee in the room.

Yeah, it was supposed to be self-quarantine and not taking public transportation but due to the amount of infections these days and holland being a "red flag" country everyone, including japanese nationals have to quarantine in a hotel for 3 days at the moment.

(I will find some time this weekend to write a post with my experiences of the past 2 weeks)
Where did the three days number come from? I thought it was supposed to be two weeks quarantine?

Where did the three days number come from? I thought it was supposed to be two weeks quarantine?
not sure why 3 days. In total it is 14 days. I had to show that I was tested 72 hours before arriving in Japan. When I entered I got a test and after that, I had to stay in a hotel... poor me cry cry cry... for 3 days and on the last day I was tested again before being able to leave the hotel. I still have to report if I have a fever or a cough etc and check-in where I am during those 14 days.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom