What's new

Seeking Hope to have any idea po ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooletz

Registered
23 Jan 2021
I am planning to have online and actual selling business po po sa pinas po.
i have a partner there to sell po, nandito po ako ngayon japan
any idea po paano po ako mag start balak ko po kace japan items iyong bebenta sa pinas kaso iniisip ko po iyong shipping at pano po kaya maganda?
any idea po sana po may mkapansin salamat po .

OK , I'm too old to be cool and what you are talking about sounds like something from Mars. Just in case I'm not the only member confused about what you are posting , could you explain in simple language , your post. Is it something to do with a manga character , Japanese music of some kind , help me out , I'm so lost.

It's all related to requests like this:

And this:

I want to start my second hand japan items in the Philippines, any suggestions?

Best moved to the classifieds. I guess.

OK , I'm too old to be cool and what you are talking about sounds like something from Mars. Just in case I'm not the only member confused about what you are posting , could you explain in simple language , your post. Is it something to do with a manga character , Japanese music of some kind , help me out , I'm so lost.
Haha, Frank. Not cool or hip slang. It is Tagalog, added between English phrases or sentences, which is a common communication style among Tagalog speakers. If you have ever been to the Philippines, you may have noticed that this communication style is wide spread from teachers to television personalities, to business people and academics.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom