What's new

Hi ~ everybody !!

3 Nov 2008
I'm a 29 yrs old boy live in Hong Kong , sometimes want to meet more Japanese boys and girls but I didn't know Japanese >.< but anyway ,
we can talk in English , it can easier to communicate , anybody can chat
with me in anytime , waiting for u buddy !!

Hey there..

Hi 🙂

Welcome to the Forum!

I am in Indian, currently living in Japan.
I'm very fond of movies and music.

I used to have a Chinese friend Gu Xin. We were together in Osaka for few months for summer course. It was good, many cherishable memories. Wonder if I can meet him again..

Anyway, are you studying Japanese?
Whats your favourite pastime?

Make the most of the forum to learn various aspects of Japan.

Hope you have a long and wonderful stay here! :)

Welcome to the forum.

I am American, living in the states.

I don't know much about my heritage but from what I know, I am Scot-Irish, Italian and Native American. Not sure if I have any Asian blood or not.

I am studying and learning to speak Japanese on my own. I love to read, write and draw.

Gackt311-1.jpg

#2 I usually study Japanese on computer , I found a website it was made by Hong Kong people , it is suitable for some people who is the first time to learn.

Hello-Howdy there. Welcome! I know how it is to have met someone whom really left an impact on your life. I've met several people that way, and I miss them dearly. I hope that they remember me just as fondly.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you as well! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *^_^*

I'm a 29 yrs old boy live in Hong Kong , sometimes want to meet more Japanese boys and girls but I didn't know Japanese >.< but anyway ,
we can talk in English , it can easier to communicate , anybody can chat
with me in anytime , waiting for u buddy !!

welcome in JREF ,, and if you want to learn japanese just add thread in

nihongo forum and you'll take answer ...

窶ーテ、ナ?テャ欢窶吮??ツ坂?伉人 sooooooo much ...

Back
Top Bottom