What's new

hey everyone

frostyg02uk

先輩
28 Jun 2007
Im a new member so i thought id be polite and introduce myself.
My real name is Sean and im an economics student from manchester in england 21 years young 👍
Not sure how i got here but hopefully ill see things that will keep me around.

Well nice to meet anyone i do and have a nice day

OMG i cant believe how long ive been here without one welcome message...i feel SO unwelcome. Did you think i wouldnt turn up to the party if i wasnt invited?!! :(

hey there my dear friend!! i was waiting for this but i couldn't find ya on jref, now i found your thread you are most welcome as you allready know me, (omg you're 4 years older then me) and by the way you have a nice girlfriend! ;-) you lust be proud to have japanese girl? how long are you both together?

Haha Yatta, Yatta!
So im 4 years older? your 17? really i thought your was older maybe 20 haha. Well im almost 22 so maybe your 18 ne.
hm did you see my girl friend already? Haha thanks. I proud to know her and be her friend even. Hmm ive been with her since i was 17 so its 4 years long.

Wow, sorry for that.

Well welcome to Jref!!! Heyz Didn't I banned you before? ow that was on some thread here.... mmm strang world isn't

haha thanks. you did ban me but using my connections, money and power i bought myself back in. Since then ive banned you numerous times!
.....ahh wait. That was on some thread too wasnt it?

very professional frosty! first you set your name at this forum, and after posting 116 posts, you get welcomed ...I should have done that too. Welcome at the forum! Does that mysterious tread you're talking about involve any rum? sorry for not bringing any hula skirts, and I planned your suprise hula-welcome party so professional...piccu of Lilo & Stitch for you. yes, how grown-up of me.

Hey man, welcome . But how did you post so much post here only during few days ? You are so fast ...

Haha thanks guys. I posted alot probably because im into many things and have something to say about most things, usually trying to promote Mr Children haha

Back
Top Bottom