What's new

Hey all

jhough37

soon to be in Isesaki!
19 Apr 2005
After looking through this thread I realized I hadn't ever done one of them, so even though I have been around for a month or so I decided I should finally introduce myself :) .

My name is John, I am a 27 year old American who is soon (June 15th) leaving for Isesaki Japan to teach english for NOVA. I am very excited to get this opportunity, as I have been taking college classes for 7 years now and I am more than ready to find something else to devote my time to. I have a BA in History and Philosophy to show for my years of school (and yes, I have heard all the "lots of people take classes for 7 years, they're called Doctors" lines)

I like Japanese culture and have been interested in taking a trip there ever since I took 3 years of Japanese language in High School. Of course it has been far too long for me to remember any of the language now that I need to :p

Ummmm, I think that is about it, if ya'll have any questions, let me know.

✌️

HI JHOUGH37 ! WELCOME TO THE FORUM - officially !!

Sould be an exciting change of life for you John. You will have to keep us posted on your adventures and maybe post a few pics if you have time. Glad you found JREF, I'll look forward to reading your future posts about your new life.

Frank

🙂

Hello, John !
I hope you have a safe trip, and get settled, and have tons of fun teaching ! 🙂

welcome!!

We are all glad that you joined!! Have fun in here OK? ;-)

Greetings from me in
Denmark :)

Back
Top Bottom