What's new

Help with explanation about a sport "Photo Rogaining"

kikyo

Registered
7 Oct 2018
Dear English native speakers,

If you could give any comments on my English in blue, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am needing to submit an outline on an class activity in English. With this, I am then asking a permission for a new class starting at the end of this month.

Below is the beginning part.
It will continue. However, I stopped here, for I am not sure about the an appropriate length I can post here.
---------------------------------------
Rogaining is the orienteering sport, which roots back to Melbourne, Australia in 1976. It came all the way to Japan, where another sport "Photo Rogaining" has been established. According to the Photo Rogaining Association, this sport and its rules are described as below.

"Photo Rogaining is a sport of navigation with the event map for teams travelling on foot. The object is to score points by finding checkpoints located on the course within a specified time. Each team shall makes plans, and when visit a checkpoint, take a photograph that looks the same
as the view on the list of checkpoints.Participants may travel by running or walking."
---------------------------------------

Thank you very much.

It looks pretty good as is. I would suggest:

Rogaining is an orienteering sport, which has roots going back to Melbourne, Australia in 1976. It came all the way to Japan, where another sport "Photo Rogaining" has been established. According to the Photo Rogaining Association, this sport and its rules are described as below.

Hi mdchachi,

Thank you very much for responding with your corrections.
I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom