What's new

Hello! I'm new to JREF

N

neowisteria

////////////////////////////////

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to JREF !!

We can always use new Japanese members here at JREF. Who can know more about Japan then a person born there! There are a lot of nice people here, hope you become part of our big family.

Uncle Frank

🙂

Hi Neo, welcome to Jref!

I'm a little puzzled though, all of the links in your profile point to English language videos or websites, those concerning animal rights, & specifically dealing with dolphins.

Further, the website that you reference is based in San Francisco, and your avatar's logo is for that of a radio station in San Diego... You also use a non-Japanese yahoo ID... Even your "bad" English is good.

You're not telling porkies are you?

//////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////

Hey welcome to the jref forums. 🙂

I find your way of constructing english sentences very interesting (no provokation intended), is it like that that japanese build their sentences? Like a serie of independent, but related, sentences? I'm asking this because it is the idea I have about how japanese sentence building really looks like.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Hummmm????

First time I saw someone take the time to erase all their posts ? I get the feeling the person will never be heard from again

Uncle Frank

:eek:

After they needlessly deleted the information in their profile that seemed contradictory to their personae... Oh well... I think I've a pretty good eye for charlatans...

Back
Top Bottom