What's new

Hello Hello

24 Sep 2005
Hello everyone. I just joined yesterday and my name is Esther. I'm 18 from USA. California to be exact (The boring part, I don't know any movie stars X< Sad for me)

I just got interested in Japan a couple years ago cause of some friends of mine. Anime and J-rock is mostly what I'm into, but I'm branching out... or trying to. I look forward to getting to know some of you here.

Umm... out of things to say! *runs away*

Hi, Esther. Welcome to JREF.

No need to run away or be bashful about posting. Just jump right in.

(How did you end up in Togo?)

"(How did you end up in Togo?)"

It was a mistake that I fixed >_< I actually live in the USA, changed it now though.

Not really bashful about posting. I'm freaking hyper right now so that running away would have actually been me with my hands in the air shrieking and giggling and running away XD

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh man... umm... mostly the ones everyone likes >_> Cowboy Bebop (movie and show), Wolf's Rain, getting into Naruto (dubbed version), Watched Love Hina... Really enjoyed 'X' the movie. Fruits Basket. Gravitation. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Castle in the Sky. Spirited Away. (Really like the movies XD) Hellsing. Escaflowne the Movie, haven't seen the show yet... yeah. There's a lot of them and a lot more that I want to see >_< Like Samuri Champloo and Yami no Matsui (spelled wrong probably)

So yes. Big, dumb, spelled wrong, and grammatically wrong (can't even spell the dang word) list of animes. What animes do you like?

Hello Esther, nice to see you here! 🙂 Hope you drop into the jpop section sometime, it's nice to have lots of new faces! :)

Hi Estherthemolester ! Welcome To The Forum !

Glad you fixed the TOGO thing, had me guessing! Nice to see you have your intro out of the way. Maybe you should talk your strange buddy(the one who was standing behind you) to join also? Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🎈

Kinsao said:
Hope you drop into the jpop section sometime, it's nice to have lots of new faces! :)

I've already popped into the j-pop and the j-rock sections. I have the feeling this is going to prove to be an interesting site XD I'll be sure to post, eventually. Thanks for the welcome

Frank D. White said:
Glad you fixed the TOGO thing, had me guessing! Nice to see you have your intro out of the way. Maybe you should talk your strange buddy(the one who was standing behind you) to join also? Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🎈

Funny thing, I found JREF looking for doujinshi I think... doujinshi or Hyde. I don't think my friend would want to join. Forums and things like this aren't really her thing usually. I'll try to post often! :)

Please forgive the late welcome, I've been running behind . . .

Welcome from the Japan Alps !! As we stumble into October, I hope the good and delicious cool air will keep you in the best of posting and laughing, sharing and learning, and all those other cool things that go on here !!

See you 'round !! :)

Back
Top Bottom