What's new

Hello and こんにちは!

What do you want to gain from this online community?

• Friendship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resources/ Information

• Improving Japanese

• Cultural knowledge

• Anything else

• Total voters

Sucrose

後輩
8 Mar 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm a university student who is doing a research project on Japanese-American online community. As a Japanese-American, I'm very excited to be a part of this community! I hope I get to know some of you and become friends :D Feel free to message me with any questions!

こんにちは。
リサーチプロジェクトの一環として日本・アメリカのオンラインコミュニティーを調べています。日系アメリカ人として、このコミュニティに入れてとても楽しみです。みなさんと友達になることを楽しみにしてます。質問がありましたら、どうぞお気軽にお聞きください。

Hi Sucrose ! Glad you found us. JREF has been around a long time and the wants and needs and interests of it's members have changed a lot over the years. Lately it seems help with Japanese language is a major interest along with questions about vacation travel and attending school in Japan. Hope you stay around and find things that interest you here.

Hi Uncle Frank!

Thank you for your reply! I'm really excited to learn more about JREF and I'm really glad I got to talk with the admin :D Everyone seems really nice and I hope I get to make new friends!

Over the years , I've made some really good friends here and even have managed to get together with a few. Thomas is the brains behind JREF and he does a super job of making things run smooth. I try to keep SPAM from getting through and watch over things from my home in Maine while those in Japan get some sleep. We have always been lucky to have great staff here as well as super helpful members . I came here almost 13 years ago hoping to locate some old friends and people here were so nice , I've stayed on and loved every minute here. One of my favorite sections here are the pictures and old art work in our media section . The articles section has a ton of great history info also that I like to read.

Back
Top Bottom