What's new

Heeding Hip Hop's Higher Calling

Russell Simmons is one of the most underated (and successful) entrepeneurs out there imho. I highly recommend reading his book "Life and Def: Sex, Drugs, Money, + God" published by Random House if anyone's interested.
:)

I agree. I haven't read his book but will look into it. Thanks for mentioning it. 😄

Russell Simmons weight loss programs never worked for me.

I mean I clicked two starch, two veggitables but I continued to gain pounds for some reason.

And what's with Russell Simmons wearin' those shorts and tank-tops dotted with rhinestones?

Josh

P.S. That's not a Phatfarm velour set w/ matching creame-colored visor in my gallery photos

(retail value $290.00 USD.)

Ghettocities, I think you may be confusing Russell Simmons with Richard Simmons, the exercise guru. Russell Simmons is a very cool African-American. If you click on the link in my first post, there is a picture of him. Yeah, I'm not wild about Richard Simmons either!! :p

So Josh was joshing, eh? Well, that's a relief. And here I was trying not to hurt his feelings.... This situation is funny on a lot of levels!! :D

Originally posted by Satori
So Josh was joshing, eh? Well, that's a relief. And here I was trying not to hurt his feelings.... This situation is funny on a lot of levels!! :D

Yeah Satori, different levels but i'm still on level six of Russell Simmons weight-loss program, so I don't know,, is it me or is it difficult to exercise to show-tunes? I just feel uncomfortable...

Josh

Back
Top Bottom