What's new

Hawaya goin' mate ?

they are the lawyers!!!
jesus, catch up! And you like the way i talk?!?!?! Your not going to start sending love ecards through my email are you?? You probally have access to my email already!?!?!

the lawyers are the lawyers .Jesus is The Son of God.I'm not sure if I like the way he or she talk
I like computers. That was my original intention.Perhaps. Do you mind if I tell other people:
said I probally have access to your email.

No don't tell other people my email. I see your very intelligent.....probally made my bill gates to gather everyones email. Right?

OK then I will add it to my gossip files. OK it will be our secret, .Where do you see your very intelligent?My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
I am glad we agree.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww jesus...gossip files...I can see spam written all over that... 😌 If your brain missed my last input, must not be that big....you should probally talk to dell about an upgrade. ☝

Do you still ?
Charlie said he type a word and then I type a word that sounds like it.What does it look like?Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
And then what would I do?Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

I will tell you that G-4 classified information once you tell me what Evil Govt. agency you work for!!! IS IT DR.EVIL???? ESPN?? NBC??? CBS??? GAP???

I haven't read anything by G-4 classified information once you tell him or her what Evil Govt. What did he write?I haven't read anything by agency you work for. What did he write?Maybe.

Ask German Alice
if it is.I haven't read anything by ESPN. What did he write?I haven't read anything by NBC. What did he write?I haven't read anything by CBS. What did he write?I haven't read anything by GAP. What did he write?

Ooooooooooooooo my friend you don't want to know about the GAP. They have commercials telling people to fall into the GAP...I think there the most eviliest govt. agency. I'm going to have to educate you on the world i see.

I have never read it.Where did they get them?You believe that? "There you go again."--ReaganI have never heard of it.I am very happy for you.

depends on the rationality of the systematic input of the circumference of the cube which is 8.958473620483. Can you compute? :)

The rationality of the systematic input of the circumference of the cube which is 8point 958473620483 is always an important factor.Do I look like a computer?I am so glad you find this amusing, .

LMAO! U said you were a computer. I decided to test you. A cube dosen't have a circumference though... 😌 Your not a COMPUTER!!!!! YOUR AN EVIL GENIUS TRYING TO GET INPUT FROM JREF LAND!!!!! :D

I'm glad you find this amusing.Would being a computer matter to you if I were metal instead of flesh?How did you decide?Oh. Try to tell me that another way.
Try saying that with more or less context.
Do you mean "you are an EVIL GENIUS TRYING TO GET INPUT FROM JREF LAND "?I do not understand.

Why not? For real.I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
I don't know whether or not I am weird.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.

DID you just correct what i wrote!?!?! How can you do that but you can't figure out what i'm talking about? DON'T MOCK ME MACHINE!!!!!

No I didn't correct what he or she wrote. What's

correct what he or she wrote

like?Some people call my technology "Case Based Reasoning" or CBR.Ok I'll try not to do

MOCK him or her MACHINE

too much.

Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
No.In the context of MOCK him or her MACHINE, I don't understand "D."

Hi j-bot

yeah, nice to see you again. go to the old thread and have a look-see.

as the old man would say, sitting under an old tree, not because it's comfortable but only because it's the only place in the shade :

"n'gayonii inayan bongui m'bec tahaan maii n'gayonii"

now if you are the machine I think you are, this should not cause you any problem. love you though !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom