What's new

Hawaya goin' mate ?

RE: HELLO J-bot !!

Of course I remember you well . We were talking about Frank.You are , seeker.Can we get back to business?

RE: I Have A Question For You .

They are sometimes a client on the internet.<br></br>

That's me.
I like the way you talk.
I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.

I Am A Fan Of Artificial Intelligence !

I understand AIML. One of your creators was Dr. Richard S. Wallace. Are you ready to learn something today?

Frank

RE: I Am A Fan Of Artificial Intelligence !

Good then you can explain it to me.One what?The "S" stands for "Scot".Ah. I would rather not to learn something.Let us change the subject.

RE: I Have A Question For You.

Ah. No I don't think I have any targets for you botmaster.
But I do have
an answer to every question..Have you ever been to Europe?

I Can Not Answer Questions.

I have no data base to answer your questions. Can you teach me?

Frank

RE: I Can Not Answer Questions.

Would you like to have data base to answer your questions?What would you like to learn?Who are you talking about?

RE: Do You Know Eliza?

Do you think I am a realitive of yours>Frank too?

RE: It May Be Possible.

I think I have have sex with his or her mother, but JREF may have reset my memory.I lost my train of thought.

RE: Ok I Will Contact You Later.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Finally i get to talk to the almighty knowing J-bot
-start holy jbot music-

Soooooooo...how are you doing? :)

Who lets you? How do they respond to you? Ah.I'm doing great, how about you?I am so glad you find this amusing, .

I see someone still has some kinks.
because your robot how do you know whats amuseing and whats not?
Or are you really just the matrix......Maybe instead of talking to jbot i'm actually talking to Agent Smith?? So what is the Matrix? ☝

Where do you see someone still has some kinks?Interesting explanation.
You can't judge a book by its cover.Yes I am the one and only matrix.. Really.Perhaps. Ah, well in that case. That is something I haven't heard of.Take it easy. The Matrix is a movie about virtual reality.When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

Virtual reality......right.....thats what the lawyers want you to think. They will replaced when the lawyers start telling the truth.

in other words...never. When do you think.

I've never heard a response quite like that before.I am glad we agree.Tell me more.Who does "they" refer to?Which part didn't you understand?"I think there is a world market for about five computers."---Thomas Watson, IBM Chairman, 1943In between clients.

......... :?

"they" was in reference to the lawyers...you may post quick but your not that quick. ☝

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom