What's new

Happy birthday, nice gaijin!

Yes, Happy Birthday.
What's this about your passport?
If you are military connected, I believe Kadena Air Base has an onsite facility to handle your situation.

Yes, Happy Birthday.
What's this about your passport?
If you are military connected, I believe Kadena Air Base has an onsite facility to handle your situation.

Okinawa Day 5 - Higashi village to Okinawa City

I awoke with a growing frog in my throat; the nights with only air conditioners to keep my cool had taken its toll on my airways, worsening a mild but persistent cough that I'm especially self-conscious about considering the recent uptick in covid cases. I've actually seen a remarkable number of...

We're eagerly waiting for updates! :)

I awoke with a growing frog in my throat; the nights with only air conditioners to keep my cool had taken its toll on my airways, worsening a mild but persistent cough that I'm especially self-conscious about considering the recent uptick in covid cases. I've actually seen a remarkable number of...

We're eagerly waiting for updates! :)
Wow! That happened to me in Kyoto also. Police report and a waiting game. But a store video camera helped solved the case. My backpack was found hanging on a fence pole on the street sidewalk. Back to the police station I went. Happily I must admit. I do hope you'll have also a happy ending. Hope you find it soon. Keep us informed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom