What's new

Haneda Airport

peterpandear

後輩
3 Sep 2010
Hi all
I will be flying into Haneda in Nov 2010 and disembarked at 11.10 pm. Can anyone pl help me I need info in regard to public transport out of the airport after mid-night to Tokyo?
And what are the options ifI'm unable to leave the airport by public transport, is the airport operating 24 hrs? Is there a safe waiting area in the airport till the public transport resume in the morning?
Thanks

Thanks again for all your advice.

I'll try to go by bus if I can clear customs and immigration in time and if not then the alternative will be to take a cab.

Thanks Glenski

As my flight touch-down at 11 pm in Haneda and after clearing immigration and custom I might not catch the last bus out.

Any idea the estimated time to clear immigration and custom at Haneda? I've yet to confirm my hotel booking and was wondering will there will be any changes to the bus schedules and operating hours after opening Haneda to other international flights in Nov.

Hi all
I will be flying into Haneda in Nov 2010 and disembarked at 11.10 pm. Can anyone pl help me I need info in regard to public transport out of the airport after mid-night to Tokyo?
And what are the options ifI'm unable to leave the airport by public transport, is the airport operating 24 hrs? Is there a safe waiting area in the airport till the public transport resume in the morning?
Thanks

This is now November and it is likely an event in the past. However, there are a few of things worth carrying forth for others.

1. Haneda Airport is close to Tokyo. Most international travlers are stuck with landing at Narita, so it's hard to tell if the original poster is bragging or complaining. I would love to be able to land at Haneda.

2. From my perspective as one who has visited Japan over 50 times, the term "safe place" is pretty alien to me. Japan is safe everywhere. There is no place I know of in the entire country where I would get apprehensive at 3 in the morning.

3. Buses and trains stop working around midnight, but taxis are available at all times. They aren't cheap, however, so get plenty of cash when you land. Ther's no ripoff on the exchange rates (as opposed to every other place on the planet) at the airport. Most currencies can be exchanged at the airport during operating hours at reasonable rates.

Back
Top Bottom