What's new

guys

MrsAmberface

=] how many am i at?
22 Feb 2006
why are they so effin complicated you say one thing one day and it's HAHAHAHA good one and then the same sorta thing another day and it's OMG OMG SHUT UP WHY'D YOU EMBARRASE ME LIKE THAT....WHAT?!

Why don't some people write a . or , in their sentences?
It's not only guys who are complicated you know...

This is good a woman complaining that men are complicated. Men are simple compared to the mind of a woman. Men are simple full stop. When we say something we usually mean it for example:
When you ask a man how he is and he says fine it means he is fine. If you ask a woman how she is and she say fine, it means she is not fine. You are an ignorant man who has failed to noticed her hair/nails/make up (insert item here) or alternatively she is fine, but a man goes into panic mode and tries to find out if he has missed an anniversary/birthday (insert whatever into here)
because the word fine can mean more than one thing to a woman, but only means fine to a man.
The same goes for the word Nothing. Ask a man if anything is bothering him he will either tell you that some wanker at work is pissing him off or will say nothing. If you ask a woman if anything is bothering her (usually after she has said the word fine) she will say nothing and then not speak to you for a week. It is obvious that something is wrong, but you are an ignorant man who can't see beyond your beer/ job (insert item here). When pushed she will respond with the word fine. It means that no sex for a week, at least, depending on how henious your 'crime' is.
Men like black and white. Women are every shade under the sun and then some you have never heard of. (I mean what is azure?:eek2: )

This thread's basic premise is... let's say overly cathartic.

Anyway, while we're on this:

"God created woman. And boredom did indeed cease from that moment - but many other things ceased as well! Woman was God's second mistake. ~ Sec. 48" - Nietzsche

"The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run." ~ John Barrymore

haha yeah i understand that lol i mean i know guys=people guys=black and white but i mean i dunno he tends to take a lot of LITTLE things way too far. i mean we made up or w/e so i mean i'm not as conserned but i mean i didn't even get an apology...i dunno i'm used to it and all but MAN!

I think the largest contributing factor to your consternation is that (I assume) you are talking about male teens.

This could be a very, very in great need of great detail discussion. At the moment I don't have the time... Anyway, please do just keep in mind, that each has his or her own mind, and all are not so robotic in make-up.

Out of kindness, and concern, Mrs.Amberface san, I would suggest that a little more concern be given punctuation and sentence structure. It would surely help keep misunderstanding down, and prevent unnecessary troubles.

One thing (well, a couple of things) to keep in mind about teenaged males: youth and inexperience.

lol yeah i never really think about NE thing else when i'm mad. no what had happened was, he got an i pod for christmas. well i said "why don't you use the i pod you begged and pleaded for for like...ever" and he goes "um I USE IT!" well he got smart so me being...me got smart back by saying "um i haven't seen it" he sayes "when have i NOT used it" i sayes "well last week and week before" (keep in mind i'm only here on weekends). SOOO he sayes "well that's cause um...THE BATTERY WAS DEAD ONE WEEKEND" and i was like okay well apparently i embarrased him, um yeah stupid, cause his parents MIGHT have heard... there's my soap box...yes i'm off of it now..:)

Guys need their toys if its a car or an i pod or whatever they just need to have some things just to themselves. =)

I get the feeling this might be better off in the 'love and relationship advice' section...... :? although 'guys' is certainly a topic which can also lead to 'serious discussion', it sure can! 😊

@ Mycernius : I find a lot of people unnecessarily complicated. I just put down to the fact that I am lucky enough to have a remarkably simple brain. It may not be much use for philosophical debate, quantum mechanics or politics, but it sure as hell makes relationships easier. :p

I think that 'complicatedness' depends on the individual anyway. Each sex seems to think the other one is complicated: *sigh* "men"... *sigh* "women*... :cautious: ... :D
I have known a man who took 3 days to get around to changing a lightbulb, because he was thinking about it. If that isn't complicated, I don't know what is... :mad:

Mike Cash said:
I don't think 9 year olds should be dating.
Hehe, I felt that one coming!

@Kinsao: sometimes people are TOO simple that they become boring or you just can't live with them.I love smart girls who also can talk about more things than parties, going out and spending money 😌 I guess that's why it never worked out with me and Belgian girls :p

I think packrats are some of the most complicated people in the world. :eek:

It once took me a month to convince my mother to throw away a random cardboard box she had laying around. She kept reasoning "Oh I can find something to do with it" even though she already had 4 more unused boxes, An absolutely no use for them.

And her favourite phrase is "oh... but it's made of wood! You don't throw away wood" It doesn't matter how beat up it is. 😌

HAHA
@mike-haha THANK YOU! lol i completely agree.
@Kinaso-LOL i agree.. but the thing is, he claims not to be complicated when i ask a question like Mycernius stated. it's simply a fine or a yeah i'm okay...that's on a good day of course me asking are you sure makes him angry with me..which is okay cuz you know it used to be everyday (as i'm sure most starting relationships go) OMG are u sure your okay? cause i'm really sorry ***thinks*** *please don't leave me casue of the spilled milk* lol.
@RockLee- WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DATING...you should move if that's what the girls there are all about lol
&&&& last but not least..
Nicky-YEP..i'm a packrat...it took me 2 years to throw away a cheap champane bottle and my excuse was "but it's got my shiny heart sticker" needless to say when i got the sticker i hated it...that's why i put it on there lol
&& my input lol i'm very complicated and i'm not afraid to admit it but i'm not so complicated thatyou have to yell at me to get your point across. i'm very bull headed and i tend to not care what people think..but you know it doesn't bother me. being bull headed is one of the things i find most interesting in people it took my boyfrind 30 minutes and a numerous number of pinches to get me to tell him that his shoe that i took that was his dad's was in the next room. lol so yes i understand EVERYONEs point lol :)

In my opinion, guys are less complicated than girls. Just because when they show their emotions, that one emotion can mean a hundred diff things. Us guys show an emotion, and it means what it looks like. lol

But Mars Man said it well.

Gosh...this is reminding me more and more of this crap book "Men come from Mars and Women from Venus"...
People seem complicated because they sorta like it ...that's my opinion... -.-
You'll see that it'll be better when they'll be a little more mature.

haha i'll have to go and buy that one dreamer lol as for you mitsu. yeah i think men are but i agree with dreamer everyones complicated because they can be. lol this is becoming quite an interesting conversation :LOL: haha i mean it's not really that women are more complicated. most of the time growing up women get catered to.. not all a lot.. and i think that might have something to do with it.

I think 'complicated' has to do with a person's honesty... well, maybe not so much 'honesty' exactly as directness, frankness... however you call it. Everyone is complicated in their feelings, it's in the nature of life, but if you are honest in expressing them, then it seems that you are a more 'uncomplicated' person.

Most of complications and breakdowns of communication seem to derive from people not being direct in their expression, out of choice. They perhaps want to hide their feelings because it makes them feel vulnerable or otherwise bad, or they think it doesn't give the impression they want to give - but it then causes problems... When I say 'out of choice', perhaps that doesn't convey exactly what I mean... I think many people do this a bit subconsciously, it's like a defense of themselves.

haha kinaso i agree with you completely i'm honest but i try to come off as a female bad @$$ and thats sorta my personality but kris is pretty straight forward (kris being muh boyfrind) and i mena that's juss mee haha

moffel- lol duh no one should forget that

I feel a shame, a deep dark purple shade of shame that weighs me down when foreigners so clearly command english better then the native speakers.....it dents my lingual pride so.......the shame...it consumes me.....

Seriously why is it so popular for teenagers these days to be illiterate?....whats so uncool about being able to use your mother tongue properly?.

Anyway, on topic, MrsAmberFace, what you are talking about is called puberty.

It is something that occurs to girls and boys in their teenage years.

It suddenly makes them interested in reproduction and sex, and so suddenly boys change from being icky and yucky to suddenly being the object of teenage girly desires.

Your boyfriend is complicated because hes got so much hormones buzzing around his brain and body he is yet to settle into normality again and reach adulthood stability.

Chances are, this means alot of tension for your relationship, it may not even last beyond a year or two, both of you are changing at an incredible speed and will literally be different people at the end of it (its a scary prospect but dont fear it, you wont be different as in becoming adult zombies, merely becoming adults).

Your boyfriend could also be complicated because he is a *****.

Some blokes are just morons.

It will help to know you will grow out of you and your boyfriends total lack of experience with dating, and with any luck, you will grow up to have a good husband that suits you, and become a productive mature contributing member of society.

For most of us, this isnt the case.

:p

Back
Top Bottom