What's new

Guys, where are the Japanese IRC servers?

200.gif

Even under torture , we will never tell !

Barely anyone uses IRC anymore, not just in Japan but all throughout the world.

If you're trying to find Japanese people (or any people) to talk to, there are far, far better places to look than IRC.

Barely anyone uses IRC anymore, not just in Japan but all throughout the world.

If you're trying to find Japanese people (or any people) to talk to, there are far, far better places to look than IRC.
I still use IRC, and its not that rare in IT especially if you deal with Open Source projects.

Then I stand corrected (to a degree), but I would maintain that in terms of internet communication among the general populace, it's clearly far less popular/mainstream than it used to be, and it's probably not the best place to look for social interaction with Japanese people online.

especially finding the "right girl" I even hesitate to recommend language exchange services which offer chat which I admit I am not using but I hear they are very good. If he is serious about learning Japanese a language exchange chat seems a good way to go though.

I too am on IRC including actually Japanese IRC but you just find IT types there for the most part, you won't find a date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom