What's new

good morning, good news

ThunderWhalesPicnic

fool on the planet
28 Jan 2006
hajimemashite, minna-san! dozo yoroshiku 🙂
i'll say a little about myself...I have a deep interest in japanese culture and i am currently studying the language.. i'm a huge jrock fan and i know many bands... i'd love to meet more fans out there~~ hmm also if anyone knows where i can get a japanese language pack that'd be great.

Greetings from the Japan Alps ThunderWhalesPicnic san !!

It's nice to have you on the forum where you can surely learn much about Japan and all it has to offer. There are many other interesting areas of the Jref also--please do enjoy it all, and post when you can !!

May I ask exactly what you have in mind when you say 'Japanese language pack'? Books? a course? homestay? Thanks !! See you 'round !!🙂

welcome ThunderWhalesPicnic! :) there are many J-rock fans here as well, me one of them :p enjoy your time here and hope to see you in the J-Pop section!

Welcome to the forum! 🌹 I'm a Jrock fan too ^^ Hope to catch you around in the Jpop section :p

The Japanese Language pack is on your Windows Cd-rom, When you go to start->Control panel->Regional and Language"->Languages-> and then click the "Instal Files for East-Asian languages" when you click on Ok, he will start instaleting itself, and ask for your windows Cd-rom.. when everything if finnished you can click your "Taskbar" with the right mouse, then go to "toolbars"and select "Language bar" Goodluck

thank you very much everyone for the warm welcome!! and yes you will see me swarming around the jpop forum
and thanks to Dutch Baka and Mars Man for language pack info (i was talking about computer language pack by the way, Mars Man :joyful:)

Back
Top Bottom