What's new

Gears of War (XBOX360) rocks!

CBT1979

先輩
14 Nov 2006
I got it today and I must say this game reaches another high in game graphics! Too bad I don't have a HDTV to enjoy the graphics at the max.
The gameplay is smooth and easy to learn. For gamers who love shooting action and war games in sci-fi manner, this is the game. 👍
But for those who hate splatter, blood & gore, better don't watch the brutal scenes. :(
That's why this game is not allowed to be sold in Germany officially but only as import.

I got it today and I must say this game reaches another high in game graphics! Too bad I don't have a HDTV to enjoy the graphics at the max.
The gameplay is smooth and easy to learn. For gamers who love shooting action and war games in sci-fi manner, this is the game. 👍
But for those who hate splatter, blood & gore, better don't watch the brutal scenes. :(
That's why this game is not allowed to be sold in Germany officially but only as import.

Kudos, on the agreement for an awesome review. This game is by far truly phenominal. The graphics as you said are unreal (crazy)... Gameplay is really easy, and the story line behind the campaign mode is a well thought out plan. As you said though, for the people who are against gaming violence DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!! this is definately one of the most goriest games I have seen in a while (well next to dead rising)

YEAH!! that's true i like wen you cut an enemy whit your gun-saw (ツソ?)
and all the blood in the screen XDDD i like it.... 👍

Lol, I take it that you love blood and gore?
Only in a few games like Silent hill or resident evil and Gears of war is not an exeption, i like the graphics👍 too they are better than other games of that sistem

Am I the only one here who didn`t like it that much?

Ok the graphics are good, but the AI is just terrible. Kinda ruins the game for me.

Then again, I play rainbowsix Vegas as well, and that game is just so much better then Gears of War.

Am I the only one here who didn`t like it that much?
Ok the graphics are good, but the AI is just terrible. Kinda ruins the game for me.
Then again, I play rainbowsix Vegas as well, and that game is just so much better then Gears of War.

Yeah, the AI of your comrades is not good and very frustrating at Hardcore level!
The game is great when you play onlline co-op storymode though.

In terms of AI, Rainbow Six Vegas beats it anyday indeed =)

Back
Top Bottom