What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Metal Gear Solid 3???

Nanahara

先輩
Reaction score
Someone told me there would be a MGS 3 for Playstation 2? or Gamecube is this true??? I havent heard any news from Konami...maybe I'm just out of touch haha 👍

Nanahara

先輩
Reaction score
me neither!! what storyline did you prefer,... the MGS1 story or MGS2 sons of liberty...or even th MG story line on NES?

lineartube

free spirit
Reaction score
Somehow, seing Solid Snake eating a raw snake or fish with is bare hands in MGS3 doesn't appeal to me as much as MGS1 or MSG2 did. Well... I'll wait to catch a few more glimpses of the story, but so far, the roaming around a jungle in the 60's doesn't look something that I would enjoy doing.

...then again, cruising Miami in a convertible, listening to 80's music didn't look so hot but I loved Vice City. :)

noyhauser

先輩
Reaction score
MSG 3 had WAAAAAAAAY too many cutscenes. It was terrible (what I call Final Fantasyitice. IMHO MSG 2 really was the best in the series. Splinter cell in my mind was the realy followup to MSG2, that game blew me away. I hope the Japanese designers take some queues from that game, otherwise its going to sink in the north american market.

JinsMoni

Kouhai
Reaction score
The Konami website has screencaps for MGS3, I also heard about a Metal Gear Solid remake in the works, can anyone confirm?

MtoM

先輩
Reaction score
well the main character won't be Solid Snake but BIGBOSS!

they make a metal gear for NGC, "the twin snake" i think!
yea you are right its called The Twin Snakes on NGC
the same game on PS1 but with better GC

Look at these pics:

The Twin Snakes

Looks cool ha

Sanke Eater

mgs_screen008-1.jpg

read the circled letters

tsurara

Kouhai
Reaction score
It looks like it'll have an awesome graphics , it's cool for me if snake had to go with this jungle ( you can play hide-n-seek with guards ... lol ) anyway I've liked MGS 2's storyline , and looking foreword to see MGS 3 :)

C

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan

ive played the importversion, and it is good nathan,though i couldnt understand a word they were saying the gameplay is very good, reminds me of that damn forest from mg 2 :solid snake......

Top Bottom