What's new

Forum Upgrade to vB 3.6.1

So have I for some strange reason. Can Thomas answer that? I think your security patches don't like me

I don't think any of us is. Routine matinence with the chat. Could be a glitch, i'm sure he's working on it.

Any chance of bringing back the sakura forum skin, i quite liked the pink'ness.

Any chance of bringing back the sakura forum skin, i quite liked the pink'ness.

We will perhaps add one or two new skins, but not reintroduce the previous styles. The forum will be streamlined to match the overall JREF format.

Thomas, since the upgrade lots of people have been lagging in chat. Ever since you popped in our little robotic friend, i've been getting lag as well in chat.

Thomas, since the upgrade lots of people have been lagging in chat. Ever since you popped in our little robotic friend, i've been getting lag as well in chat.

Again, J-Bot has been dismissed. Hope the chat's faster now.

J-bot seems to be built on flash or something. It's the wild loops. I said "oh, i just adore it" and j-bot went into a really nasty loop. Odd, though, i thought j-bot logs in like every other user rather than a module to the chat itself. If it is an outside module, that would mean the chat works like client sides to games and anyone with a laggy connection could screw up the chat.

jbot in the chat, you should have known that , THAT wasnt a good idea hahaha

Just one question? Why was it required to fill in a gender field when one already existed?

Because the gender field in the user profile is new and required for existing as well as for new members.

Because the gender field in the user profile is new and required for existing as well as for new members.

I actually think it's a good idea. It'll help some people avoid embarrassing situations in the future.

Chat seems to be messed up ?

It logs you out for no reason. Something about "your time has expired" even though you are actively using it? It still gets some serious lag time also, even though just a few people are on it. Any adjustments that can be made to chat? Also, when people do not log out of chat, it used to log them out after a half hour or so. Now is seems to show them still in chat for 24 hours?
Frank
:(

Last edited:
What's with this crazy indenting?
「とする」と「~てみる」
Is this a bug? Hope it can be corrected! It's awful to read.

I still haven't found out how to change these setting. Patience, please. 😌

It logs you out for no reason. Something about "your time has expired" even though you are actively using it? It still gets some serious lag time also, even though just a few people are on it. Any adjustments that can be made to chat?

I will take care of that issue.

Btw, doesn't the forum fly? I have just updated to the latest version of PHP and the lastest PHP accelerator.
:)

Large image resizing

FYI: I have added a new plugin that automatically resizes large images to a max width of 550px.

Take for instance the graphic-intensive threads in the Jpop section

=> Gazette

Finally a feast for the eyes... size-wise. :)

FYI: I have added a new plugin that automatically resizes large images to a max width of 550px.

Take for instance the graphic-intensive threads in the Jpop section

=> Gazette

Finally a feast for the eyes... size-wise. :)

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I don't have to play cop anymore with picture size haha, only the signature :p

Cheers:gulp:

Back
Top Bottom