What's new

Finding People

pika la

先輩
23 Dec 2004
Okay, here's the story.
I have a very close friend who lives in Japan and we up until recently talked almost everyday. But now I haven't been able to get ahold of her AT ALL and I'm a little worried, because she's not the type of person to just "dissapear."
I've emailed her and sent her a letter all with no reply in over a month. And the other day I tryed to call her cell phone and it said it was not in service. This is odd, no?
The only solid information I have is her address, email, phone email, and phone number (all with no reply). If something were to have happened to her how could I find this out, perhaps VIA the internet? (I don't know anyone else who knows her, who she knows... so asking someone isn't relaly an option)
Sorry if this sounds weird or something, I'm just not sure what I should do.
Maybe I'm just over worrying...

The title of this thread caught my eye because I sometimes have trouble finding my sons when it's work time here at the house...

Well, pika la san...I don't know what to say, really, because of the lack of information that one should know to be able to make any educated guess.

However, if the cellphone number you had been given by her is no longer in service and she had not forwarded you any new number, I would tend (and notice this 'tend) to think that she has moved on--so to speak.

It appears that you are 17 years old, and I don't know how old she is, so another guess is that the relationship had not been a much of solid reality as either one of you would have or could have concieved of it as having been.

Perhaps, as a suggestion, don't worry over it too much, let things flow (though please do send some more snail mail from time to time [no pressure either]) and in the meantime, day dream about your next friendship with one of the so many cute Japanese girls over here, all over the place...

I wish you the best of luck !!! 😌 👍 👍 :)

The most efficent response is obviously to try contacting her personally at her home. If there's some reason the address is innaccurate/difficult to locate, there are no friends or neighbors etc. I don't know what to suggest. Either wait the situation out or hire a professional private investigator to do it for you. 😌

Best wishes for a favorable outcome ! :)

Try sending a registered letter, with a request for a receipt of delivery.

That way you will find out if the address is no longer valid, or if your friend is just ignoring you (or is slow to reply).

Back
Top Bottom