What's new

Films in Japan in July

lv426

先輩
27 Jan 2005
Hey,

Im going to Japan in July, I'm a big Japanese film fan and was wondering if there are gonna be any good films out there. I know ju-on 3 is being made but when is that comming out, also Miike Takashi, he makes films regualy but does anyone know if he'll have another out by then. Anyway, it would be cool if someone could give me some info for what films will be out around that time! Ju-on three hopefully :)

Cool, thanks man. Although I only know some basic japanese, and only about 60 of the Kanji at the mo. I'm not gonna let that stand in the way of me seeing some Japanese horros while I'm over there!

I know basic japanese too, and buying a ticket was just probally scarier than any of the movies you're going to see, haha. I know star wars is out in july, 2 months after north america, for some reason, so I'm going to see that! I know it's not related to your post, but a star wars movie in japan would be something to look into!

I'm not sure what's on slate for July but I recently saw Azumi 2: Death or Love in the theater and I highly recommend it if you liked the original film. You can find out more info here:

azumi2.jp

Or, if you're unfamiliar with the first film:

Azumi (2003) - IMDb

hey you know japanese???

hi, my email is : [email protected]

I posted the thing about Culinary Schools, .. I am also going to Japan in July with my husband who is in the navy. I really want to go to culinary or pastry school, but cannot find any on the net, ...any english sites anyway. Can you help me? can anyone help me? I am going to Sasebo, Kyushu

my name is Starr

Lol, yeah Star Wars in Japan would rule, although hopefully it will be a damn sight better than the first two. And Azumi 2 will that still be in theaters, I really want to see that!

k, just wondering when LAND OF THE DEAD comes out in Japan, I would love to see that there. + Whens the next Juon comming out there, not the American ones but the Japanese one 'Juon 3'.

Also does anyone know if Marebito has come out on DVD in Japan yet or if its still in theaters, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom