What's new

FAQ Feature requests

I cannot say good or bad and did not relaize their was a limit to how many posts one could edit.

Ah, no. I meant "unlimited" as in unlimited time. Currently we have like a few minutes or so (or 30min?), after the post is made, during which time we can edit the message as we please. That's the limit I was referring to. I correct typos almost every time too.

Faustianideals said:
I'd like to see the Japan Forum circa 2004.
Very easy to do Faust. All you have to do is go to the bottom of a particular catagory to where it says "Display Options" and click on the one that says "show threads/posts from" and select "beginning". There you will finds threads going back to 2002!

I'm afraid you will have to be more precise in what it is you are presenting here; please.

Could you please fill out your sentences, Chi65 san, and give more concrete information?

There is a classified section, basically, where people can advertise. I'll find out about the procedures from the administration, and get back with you, yumeitsumo san.

Well, Herbal Shin, I guess the only thing to do is to be there, try to make it interesting and fun for others to be there, and then maybe, just maybe, by word of mouth, more folks will drop by.

Chi65 san, that is very, very untrue, unless, of course, in order to expand your sentences and thoughts you need to use language that is not allowed. You are claiming that there is some unfairness in some way here at JREF, and that there are 'sides.'

Maybe each member is a 'side,' you see? You will have to work on communicating more precisely and logically presenting your ideas there in #181, if you would like us to actually consider them.

If you want to see he latest annoncement about what was forbidden to me, feel free to have a copy, from the whole side even, because I copied it before it "dissappeared"...thus I have the proofs for truth.
It was in no way about language. . .also, because I did not use any unpleasant nor unallowed language before that particular announcement, consciously.

Chi65 san, you are now talking about the recent matter you brought up with the link to the history of Germany and Japan, it seems. I have a copy of that too! I know exactly what was written, and by whom.

If your what-you-would-like-to-see-at-JREF question in #181 above, is about that, then there is nothing further that the staff can do about that.

Chi65 san, you are now talking about the recent matter you brought up with the link to the history of Germany and Japan, it seems. I have a copy of that too! I know exactly what was written, and by whom.
If your what-you-would-like-to-see-at-JREF question in #181 above, is about that, then there is nothing further that the staff can do about that.

I would not mind to explain, although it was explained on many pages already, but see the last announcement on that page, if you say, you have it...

Thus, why asking for more?

If anyone think that there should be more fairness. I would LOVE to see a PM, or a special thread about that? Because I have not heard anything about fairness in the last 2-3 years except from Chi65.

I agree with Shin... Any idea's from anyone to make the chat-box more crowded?

Feel free to ask me via pm, there are several points, not only from me.

Who else would they be from, anyway? If you'd like us to help you, you'll have to first help us, because it is a two way street--and JREF has been here for a while before you had joined up, so. . .

We'd like to help, if you're willing to work with us.

We'd like to help, if you're willing to work with us.

I made other experiences at times and very soon, in fact, just when I wanted to help . . .or even asked to, how and where I could. The answers were the opposite of what you say, if not completely ignored (not by you first though).

Thats as unforgotten.

But I did nevertheless help as often as possible, only it was not recognised as such, even blocked.

And that still feels strange and upside down at times.

But I just move on, be it around rocks.

Chi65 said:
there are several points, not only from me.

Chi65 san, you have said there are several points, and that these are not only from you. I am asking you, as a member of the staff here at JREF, to tell who those others are; if they can help too

But I did nevertheless help as often as possible, only it was not recognised as such, even blocked.

Can you specifically, and without vague wording, tell me exactly what acts of help you are talking about, and exactly when it was you offered them, and to exactly who had offered them? Then I can verify them...since I am investigating the matter.

I'd really appreciate your helping out with that. MM 👍

Not here on this thread nor openly, since I was clearly forbidden to do so, but I still have most of the copies (plus threads and matters in my head), and have already pointed to some, but was ignored, also by you later.
And that was everything but helpfull. . .
Give me time, I am busy with other things right now.

But thanks for caring now.

can I be so bold as to request another woman or two or three as moderators? I think there is an imbalance of genders. I do think men and woman see things different and maybe that can be a source of confusion.

Last edited:
can I be so bold as to request another woman or two or three as moderators? I think there is an imbalance of genders. I do think men and woman see things different and maybe that can be a source of confusion.

We have 1 woman as a moderator, and we would love to get one more if we find the right person for the job. I know some persons and I have asked some but they have turned it down. Moderating on a forum sure is something else then posting on it a couple of times a week.

I understand your request, and if you have anyone in idea you can always send me a PM and we can discuss it in the staff section.

Hummm???

Can I count as a woman ? The last 25 years I have worked in jobs where there were very few men and the women consider me one of them. They have brainwashed me so much, I'm not sure about my gender anymore?

Uncle Frank

😊

Back
Top Bottom