What's new

'Ello 'Ello

Ortealius

後輩
12 Nov 2003
Well, I have never really got into Message boards, but, Hey, I love Japan so much I'm willing to start posting on this one.
So I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 21. I live in Salt Lake City, UT (yes, it's lame). Hmmmmm, I haven't found anyone in this city that loves Japan as much I do, and it bites. None of my friends really care for it. I am a partyin type of guy. I go out quite often.
And the music I'm listening to now is, of course, is J-pop. My favorites as of now are Cibo Matto (of course), Takako Minekawa, and Shinohara Tomoe.

Well, I guess that just about wraps it up for now. I just wanted to meet some people that have mutual feelings about this country. :)

Hey Ortealius...Hajimemashite and welcome to the forum!!!Well you would be surprised how many people have the same love for Japan as you do!!(points at myself)I bet there are some where you live...but they are hard to find 😊

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

I like Cibo Matto too, although I haven't heard too many others besides jeisan and I talking about them on the forum? :?

hiya ortealius and welcome, have fun.

porl digs them too, though maybe others dont since they sing in english :p

You've Come To The Right Place !!

Young & old, male & female, all countries & all colors,
intellectuals & dummies like me; we all have a love of Japan and it's many offerings!! WELCOME !!

Frank

🙂 🎈 😌

So I know I justed started posting... But I had to change my screen name 'cause I like my name better!!!! Woo Hoo

Oh yea Ortealius = Skylar 🎈

Back
Top Bottom