What's new

download the lastest version:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the above post~

Att last it is here ... learn mandarin chinese v0.1! ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
So you and Inuyasha are the same person?

there was a thread in which he admitted that "justin" was just an alter ego, but I can't seem to locate it anymore. According to the "find posts by user" button, the last post he made was telling kirei_na_me to "shuddup loser" in this thread.

I'm shocked that both of his accounts are still permitted to troll these boards, either someone is asleep at the switch or he's someone's baby brother. His behavior under both aliases has been unacceptable.

nice gaijin said:
I'm shocked that both of his accounts are still permitted to troll these boards, either someone is asleep at the switch or he's someone's baby brother. His behavior under both aliases has been unacceptable.

Both aliases? I`ve done nothing wrong with the justin9213 account.

Just because there's nothing in the rules about making half-assed attempts to learn a language, then being so audacious as to create horribly incorrect "complete" guides and dump them on the boards to the detriment of those beginners who are seriously trying to study the language, that doesn't make it acceptable behavior. It's also inappropriate to create another account for yourself because you've alienated half the boards with your rude responses and childishness.

Your attitude about the acquisition of language has turned you into a joke that isn't very funny.

I made those rude comments a year ago. I am totally a new mature person, and the reason why I am making these alienated guides of learning japanese(chinese?) is because I love to teach people things,And I dont see anything wrong with that.

Your intentions are admirable.

But usually before one attempts to teach something to others, it is best to know something about it one's self. Merely snagging the work of others from all over the internet and collating it ends up causing more problems than it can ever hope to solve. And there is the issue of passing off others' work as your own.

Its been a while since I brushed up on my Japanese skills. Lately I have been focused Korean and Mandarin Chinese, So when I brush up on my Japanese skills I will began to teach from the begenning

It's been a while and yet you posted your "complete guide" here barely a week ago. Even more amazing, you created an entire website dedicated to teaching Chinese, and later admitted to knowing SEVEN words. I am glad that you like to teach others, but appalled that you would try while knowing so little yourself. Try being a student for a while, you can't teach what you don't know.

hmm, it seems that both his aliases have been banned. I'm feeling a mixture of relief and anticipation for the next time he rejoins and picks up his old habits.

He is banned because trolling, attacking a Team member in the past, and isn't listening to team members about copyright problems, etc.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom