What's new

Does this sound ok to you?

Exidez

先輩
23 Nov 2002
日本語:
一月来たけど、時間があっという間に過ぎた。二ヶ月ぐらい日本に居るような感じがする。けれども、実はあと五ヶ月オーストラリアに帰る予定だ。
最近、二週間前に青森に行った。四日間にフレッドという留学生のホストファミリーの家に泊まって一緒にねぶた祭を見に行った。オーストラリアにはこんな祭がないのではじめてだった。はじめて見た後でフレッドと私ははねたかった。だから、次の日にでんとうてきなゆかたを着て一緒に人ごみに入ってはねた。はねたあとで足が痛かったのにすごく楽しくて、いい経験だと思った。はねている外人が居たので私達は注目された。みんなはちょっとびっくりした。
十和田市の祭を楽しみにしている。

English:
Although i came to japan in Janurary the time has just flashed by. It feels like i have been here for only 2 months. However the fact is i have to return in another 5 months..
Recently(2 weeks ago) i went to Aomori. I stayed four days at another exchange students (Fred) host families house and went and saw the `nebuta` festival together. Because we dont have such festivals in australia it was the first time i saw such a thing... After we saw it for the first time me and fred both wanted to dance in it. Therefore the next day we wore traditional yukatas and entered the croud to dance. Althout our legs hurt after dancing, we enjoyed it lots and was a great experience.. Because we were dancing foreigners we got alot of attention. Everyone was a little surprised.
I look forward to the towada festival

Im wondering if there is any strange sentences in there. Or just sumthing that sound a bit odd.
Corrections are appriciated..
Thanxs

Exidez said:
日本語:
一月来たけど、時間があっという間に過ぎた。二ヶ月ぐらい日本に居るような感じがする.
OK....I'll take a limited risk and stick to the first two : both that you need the に in "一月に来た(着いた)けど and of asking where 二ヶ月ぐらい translates into 'only two months' ? :?

はじめまして,Exidezさん
ほとんどOKですが,気になったところを直してみました。
参考になさってください。:)

(一月来たけど)[日本に来たのは1月だけど]、時間があっという間に過ぎた。(二ヶ月ぐらい日本に 居るような感じがする)[二ヶ月ぐらいしか居ないような気がする]。けれども、実はあと(五ヶ月オーストラリアに帰る予定だ)[五ヶ月でオーストラリアに帰らなければならない]。
最近、二週間前に青森に行った。(四日間に)[move]フレッドという留学生のホストファミリーの家に[四日間]泊まって一緒にねぶた祭を見に行った。オーストラリアにはこんな祭がないのではじめてだった。は じめて見た後でフレッドと私は(はねたかった)[はねたいと思った]。だから、次の日にでんとうてきなゆかたを着て一緒に 人ごみに入ってはねた。はねたあとで足が痛かった(の に)[けど]すごく楽しくて、いい経験だと思った。はねている外人 (が居たので)[の]私達は[みんなに]注目された。みんなはちょっとびっくり(した)[していた]。
十和田市の祭を楽しみにしている。

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom