What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Did NOVA pay its teachers yet?

ArmandV

Eight Times To Japan
Contributor
Reaction score
Latest scoop .....
As for NOVA former students, can't get any refund. If they pay additional 25 percent tuition month by month, they can take remaining lessons and VOICE at New NOVA.

There's already a "New" NOVA? If I were those students, I'd be leery about throwing 25% more money into NOVA'S coffers.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

xerxes99

Robot/Ninja
Reaction score
My school reopened yesterday, and there was a line of students an hour before we opened.

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
There is a NOVA kids school that went under but is scheduled to reopen in my area near Kurume under new ownership and management. I've only heard the details secondhand but it would seem they are doing a promotional offer for *free lessons for the first three months* in order to drum up business. Not entirely sure what ties the new group that is taking over has with NOVA but needless to say, some others in the business aren't too happy with that. Personally I find the whole thing amusing.

Pepe

先輩
Reaction score
Any update on what has happened to NOVA? Seems all hot news feeds have now gone cold.

Buntaro

運動不足
Reaction score
Any update on what has happened to NOVA? Is there anyone here who lost their job at Nova?

Buntaro

運動不足
Reaction score
窶嗄窶嗜窶嗽窶啻ナ陳ウナ?Oツ坂?伉人ツ講ナスtツ、窶啅窶唹窶唹ツ人窶堙個催?津吮?廃窶吮??ナス~

2007.12.24 22:56

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/life/education/071224/edc0712242257000-n1.htm

窶嗄窶嗜窶嗽窶啻窶堙戸?ェ窶「窶敘ス窶凪?ケテ??堙個湘キ窶從ツ静ヲ窶堙姑淡ツーツ・ニ竪ニ断ニ停?ヲニ単ツーニ歎ニ停?。ニ停?慊(窶督シナ津??ーツョナスsツ)窶堙坂?啣窶售窶愿コツ、窶藩??扼窶啀ナ椎スヒ?按降窶堙可催?津吮?廃窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶能窶凖ィ窶堋セ窶堙≫?堋ス窶嗄窶嗜窶嗽窶啻窶堙固陳ウナ?Oツ坂?伉人ツ講ナスt窶禿ア窶啅窶唹窶唹ツ人窶堙ーナ津吮?堋ヲ窶堙遺?堋ュ窶堙遺?堙≫?堋スツ、窶堙??敖ュ窶「\窶堋オ窶堋スツ。ナ?テケ窶堙可催娯?廃窶堋オ窶堋ス窶啀窶售窶售窶啖ツ人ツ(窶愿コ窶怒ツ人ナ?テ懌?堙楪)窶堙?催?津吮?廃窶堙ー窶佚??堋ソツ静倪?堙ゥツ。

ツ 窶嗄窶嗜窶嗽窶啻窶堋ゥ窶堙ァヒ?ク窶堋ォナ恥窶堋ョ窶ケツウナスツコ窶堋ェ窶禿壺?「W窶堙娯?啣窶唹窶唹ツ校窶堙俄?佚寂?堋オツ催?終窶廬窶堙俄?啀窶啣窶啅ツ校窶堙俄?堙??堙??堙懌?堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェナステ・窶堙遺?板昶?燃窶堙??堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥツ。ニ淡ツーナステ絶?堙最?テウ窶転窶堋キ窶堙ゥナ?Oツ坂?伉人ツ講ナスt窶堙娯?牢ヒ?オ窶堙ーツ催?津吮?廃窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堙??「\窶督セ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶堋ェツ、ナ陳ゥ窶凖岩?堋オ窶堙固?テ??堋ウ窶堙俄?敕。窶敖サ窶堋ェツ集窶堙懌?堙ィ窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋セツ。

ツ ニ淡ツーナステ絶?堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙?、窶嗄窶嗜窶嗽窶啻窶ケツウナスツコ窶堙娯?伉ス窶堋ュ窶堙俄?卍キナ?テコ窶堙娯?ーテ??凖?窶佚倪?拏窶堙遺?堙??堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ィ窶佚・窶ーテ??堙??堙固津ーツ湘や?堋ェ窶愿ッツ航ツ。窶啣窶售窶愿コ窶堙懌?堙??堙可催??J窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堙娯?堙坂?啀窶啀窶啅ツ校ツ。窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙吮?堋ゥ窶堙俄?啀窶唹ツ校窶堙ーツ鞘?。ナスナクナ?Jツ校窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ェツ、窶堋サ窶堙娯?堙吮?堋ゥ窶堙娯?ケツウナスツコ窶堙坂?堙吮?堙堋催??J窶「s窶ーテや?拿窶堙??堋「窶堋、ツ。

ツ 窶堙懌?堋スツ、ニ弾ニ椎槌池窶彭ヒ彙窶堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥツ「窶堋ィ窶卮停?堙固?テ披?板ッナ?wツ」ナス窶凪?ケテ??堙姑坦ニ湛ニ暖ツ催ュナ陳ク窶堙娯?堋ス窶堙淞、ツ講ナスt窶堙姑短ニ停?愴耽ツー窶堙ー窶佚・ツ催」窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶徒窶「テ??堙遺?堙??Cナ?O窶堙架?壺?堋キ窶堋ア窶堙??堙?ナ塚??凖ィ窶堋オ窶堋スツ。窶堋サ窶堙娯?堋ス窶堙溪?愿コ窶怒窶堙??「K窶牌窶堙按講ナスt窶堙個人ツ絶?昶?堋ェナ陳ク窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋「窶堋、ツ。

ツ ニ淡ツーナステ絶?堙俄?堙ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙??啀ナ椎スヒ?按降窶堙可催?津吮?廃窶堙ーナ?テウ窶転窶堋キ窶堙ゥナ?Oツ坂?伉人ツ講ナスt窶堙坂?禿ア窶啗窶唹窶唹ツ人ツ。窶啣窶啜窶愿コ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶禿岩?冖窶堙ーナステ?ナス{窶堋オ窶啣窶唹窶唹ツ人窶凖カ窶忸窶堙坂?凖??ーテ?津吮?廃窶堋オ窶堋ス窶堋「ツ考窶堋ヲツ。ツ催?津吮?廃窶堙??堋ォ窶堙遺?堋「ツ講ナスt窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙??堙坂?慊ッ窶ケテ??伉シナステ絶?堙遺?堙??堙可催娯?廃窶堙ー窶堋?窶堙≫?堋ケ窶堙ア窶堋キ窶堙ゥツ。

nyouyaku

先輩
Reaction score
It is amazing how many Japanese people pay money like 8000 yen for one hour of talking to some farang for 1 hour. I am glad that in Thailand, I had the opportunity to speak to farangs for free on Khaosan Rd, and really improve my English. I think that Japanese people should just come down to Thailand via Air Asia and interact with many farangs here for free.

Davey

Reaction score
It is amazing how many Japanese people pay money like 8000 yen for one hour of talking to some farang for 1 hour. I am glad that in Thailand, I had the opportunity to speak to farangs for free on Khaosan Rd, and really improve my English. I think that Japanese people should just come down to Thailand via Air Asia and interact with many farangs here for free.

8000yen for an hour... never heard about that. I think the average is about 2000/3000 yen for an hour... Maybe if you are a movie star you can pay 8000... but I guess that's the same for people in other countries who want to learn Japanese and want a very good teacher.

Regarding the word Farangs. How about just using the word foreigner!?! First of all, people need to search the meaning of Farangs, secondly the meaning can be used in a mocking manner or as an insult. (source wiki). Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom