What's new

Deathgaze

I know. I mean, I'm all for supporting bands as much as poss, but... thank dah lawd for the internet, is all I can say... 😭

I've finally got my hands on deathgaze's new single 😍. The first song sounds like typical deathgaze really. I love the drums (which I always do in their songs)! Naoki is so talented. Good stuff. The second song is crazy slow at first, speeds up a little as it goes, but it's alright I guess. 'Love song' is still my fav in terms of the slower deathgaze variation.

...pm me if interested

Oh, and that pic a few pages back of the 'mystery guy in the cowboy hat' really is Sou, lol, I've confirmed it.

Ah, I have it but I haven't had time to listen to it yet! :( I am looking forward to hearing it... sounds really promising... :)
EDIT: I have listened and I love it! 😍 Especially the slower one - Shishuu - because it's kinda different from most of their music... and the vocals KILL ME!!!!!!!! *has a weakness for deep sexy voices* 😌

Last edited:
They are releasing a new album in July (not sure of exact date). Someone on Batsu says it's called Genocide & Mass Murder and will contain 14 tracks!! YAAY!! 😄 that's a damn good size album! 😎

Genocide and Mass Murder ... well, that's a fun lil title ^^ , lol.

14 tracks! That's awesome, I hope it's true.

I meant I hope the number of tracks is true, not the release of the album (seeing as I posted that their new album is coming out 2 pages ago).

According to the OHP, they re-recorded ツ「294036224052ツ」 for the album, so it's really only 10 new tracks, which is still great.

Can't wait ^^

I suspected as much, but I had read July 16 on somewhere or other and it confused me... :( thanks for clearing that up! :p (I can't read the OHP from work... :eek: )

Oooo - I haven't heard anything about a single. :? Would be ace if they were, though!

that defenitly would be cool
and they have a new website
DeathGaze.com is for sale | HugeDomains

pictures

Sou

birthツ:4.8

bloodツ:O

heightツ:180cm

weightツ:68kg

cigaretteツ:MILD SEVEN

my boomツ:ニ停?堋ーニ狸ニ停?愴稚ニ椎?ツーニ筑ニ停?懌?堙?陳?停?ケニ樽ニ置ニ箪ニ停?

treasureツ:family

messageツ:Die for you!

Noato

irthツ:3.23

bloodツ:O

heightツ:170cm

weightツ:56kg

cigaretteツ:SEVEN STAR

my boomツ:窶扠窶堋「窶堋カ窶堙ィ

treasureツ:ニ樽ニ耽ツー

messageツ:ニ棚ニ鍛ニ探ニ停?懌?堋ス窶堋ソ窶堙姑胆ニ停?愴断ニ達ニ炭ニ停ぎ窶堙ー窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙昶?堙??堙ェ窶堙ヲ窶堋」ツ。

Naoki

birthツ:11.23

bloodツ:B

heightツ:180cm

weightツ:70kg

cigaretteツ:窶堙「窶堙溪?堋スツ(12ナ椎スナ陳サツ催敖)

my boomツ:---

treasureツ:ナスツゥ窶「ツェ窶堙娯?堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堋セツ、窶ーテ??伉ー

messageツ:窶堙昶?堙ア窶堙遺?吮?。窶氾??堋ュ窶堙

Ai

birthツ:8.19

bloodツ:B

heightツ:184cm

weightツ:1.6vega

cigaretteツ:MILD SEVEN

my boomツ:ニ短ニ椎槌置窶ケCナステヲ窶堙ィ

treasureツ:money

messageツ:窶堙「窶堋セ

Ooo, thanks for the link! 👍
And the pics/infos.
(and who the hell measures their weight in vega?!! XDDD)

Hahaha ... Ai apparently. I have a whole lot of pictures of the band now, but I don't think any of them are really post-worthy. I've been hearing a lot about deathgaze lately, on other forums, so I think they're finally beginning to get a bit more popular in the 'overseas Jrock world'. If any band deserves it, they definitely do!

i'm pretty sure i have all of their songs.
but i'm not 100% sure.
they are wonderful, though.
they also have a myspace.
or someone made one for them, whichever.
but you can see photos there and such.
i'll post a few of them on here anyway, in case some of you don't have a myspace.
Group:

Sou [vocals]:

Naoto [guitar]:

Naoki [drums]:

Ai [bass]:

👍

Last edited:
Lol, it's okay, you're new ^^

I already had them from myspace, but thanks for the pictures! Maybe I'll post some more if I ever get around to it ...

sunsweet said:
Lol, it's okay, you're new ^^

I already had them from myspace, but thanks for the pictures! Maybe I'll post some more if I ever get around to it ...

well no, i did realise you posted one of theirs but apparenly there are like three myspaces for them x___X

hell, i don't know. hahahaha.
but yeah, once i get the hang of this thing..
i'll stop reposting and looking like noob.

but i try :D

Yeah, there's 3 myspaces, but 1 hasn't been active since forever and is a fanpage, 1 says it's affiliated with the band, but it hasn't been active in forever and the last one is a fanpage that just started like last week, but has gained a lot of fans really quickly.

*is a myspace loser*

hehe, it's okay to be a noob sometimes, we all have our moments >.<

Back
Top Bottom