What's new

Chocolate

seaweedhair

先輩
25 Jul 2004
Hi,

I have two questions:
Has anyone sent chocolates to Japan from the United States or vice versa?
I'm just wondering if it's a good idea or if the people I'm sending them too will open up a box of melted chocolates or end up getting sick. I'm a little worried because it's summertime so that's not really helping.

Also, does anyone know any good chocolate companies in Japan?
Any info would be great.
Thanks!

:valentine :atsui: :mail:

I don't think mettled chocolate will make someone sick... but it won't look very good :/

I'd recomend maybe contacting a chocolate company and asking them if they send it a special way that might keep them from being goo...

Yea you should call a chocolate company, then tell us what they said, I've always wondered how they get the chocolates not to melt when sent through the mail..

I have sent Godiva chocolates to Japan before. It was around Christmas/New Year's, though, and there were no problems sending it. My homemade fig preserves broke, even though I had them wrapped in a towel... :(

hi kirei,
sorry to hear about that... that sounds good actually.
i'm going to try sending them out next monday. i'm not sure how long it will take. hopefully they will still look pretty when they get to Nagoya. they are for my in laws so it's pretty important they get there looking fabulous. thanks for your reply. bye! :valentine

Back
Top Bottom