What's new

Chizuko Beniya

Beniya

Registered
15 Jan 2019
My father and aunt was born in nakayashiki, shimonagayamacho, Toyokawa-shi my father was born on March 15 1955 and was adopted on June 30 1959. We only know his birth mother's name, Chizuko Beniya. I just want to know my real father's family.

My father was born March 15 1955 and we do not know his father. Him and his sister was put up for adoption and brought to the US.

Someone on this forum found a long-lost relative using a private detective. Can't recall many other successful searches so this may be your best bet if you can afford it. Good luck

PS: good to see you back @Mike Cash

We hired one they found nothing. So, it may work for some but not all. I have found more out by searching sights where people are looking for their family, and contacting the prime minister who says they know where my father's mother is, and ancestry.com to find my father's Father's side since he was US Air force.

But, I have a lot of names on ancestry.com that I have to eliminate from my mother's side to fully get my father's father side which I just got the list/ results a few days ago

I guess there's no one-size-fits-all solution. Let us know if you have success. It'll be great to hear some good news.

Back
Top Bottom