What's new

chat? no chat? T_T

OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BEST CHAT TIME EVER!!!!!
Jon
Rocklee
Kirei
Michi
Tuffy
TimF
Duo
Winter and a whack load of others
I want cookies now...
^________^ Chatting is fun.

Well, the Chat doesn't work for me anymore ever since I upgraded to Firefox 1.0 PR 😌
Guess I have to work until the final Firefox 1.0 comes out.

I missed the chat...I'd love to join though. A alert or something that the chat was on would be much appreciated from me in Denmark...:)

Maybe next time... 🎈

Miss apollo...the chat is always on. Dream Time, jeisan, TimF, TwistedMac, and I are in there now... ;-)

kirei_na_me said:
Miss apollo...the chat is always on. Dream Time, jeisan, TimF, TwistedMac, and I are in there now... ;-)

Thanks for the tip Kirei!! I will try to log on!

kirei_na_me said:
If I could, I would join as well, but as I said, it's broken since I upgraded to Firefox 1.0 PR :(

silver angel said:
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BEST CHAT TIME EVER!!!!!
Jon
Rocklee
Kirei
Michi
Tuffy
TimF
Duo
Winter and a whack load of others
I want cookies now...
^________^ Chatting is fun.

werd silver, werd

anyone would care to join, time now is 22 30, Central European Time

:) cya

no, people are in the chat from time to time. After I last posted in this thread, there were

RockLee
Frank D. White
Tuffy
Jeisan
Michi

in there.

Hey! Anyone wanna waste time in the chatroom?
Me and all my friends are in there now.
(in other words, I'm alone) 😊

prolly because you don't have the java virtual machine installed on your computer...
As for me I can't, all my ports are locked and I can't access any chatroom via java :/

dreamer said:
prolly because you don't have the java virtual machine installed on your computer...
As for me I can't, all my ports are locked and I can't access any chatroom via java :/

Dang, that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom