What's new

Canon Wordtank IDX-9500 English Manual

berean_315

先輩
19 Apr 2003
I have made an electronic copy of my English manual for the Wordtank IDX-9500 due to several people needing one. If any one is interested in a copy on CD (32 jpeg files), let me know your mailing address and I can send it to you.

Or if I can send it to someone and they can post for others to download that would be better.

Gerald

Dear Gerald,

I am in need of the English manual for the Canon IDX 9500. If you could send me a copy I would greatly appreciate it. My info is below:
Stephen Ngo
3030 N. Mobile Ave.
Chicago, IL 606034

Thank you so much,

steve

Good luck !

The original poster has not been back on JREF for over 2 years. Maybe someone else here might have one though. That model is from the early 90's, pretty old. I tried Google and found nothing listed , just very old referances to it. You might be better to bite the bullet and go for a newer model. Good luck!

Uncle Frank

:(

I have made an electronic copy of my English manual for the Wordtank IDX-9500 due to several people needing one. If any one is interested in a copy on CD (32 jpeg files), let me know your mailing address and I can send it to you.

Or if I can send it to someone and they can post for others to download that would be better.

Gerald
Hello
I own a Canon idx9500. I don't have the booklet of course. Do you still have it ?
Thanks
pierre

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom