What's new

Calling all Catgirls!!

What do you think of the NekoGear logo?

• Total voters
sorry dude.. thatthing on the shirt in your pic wasn't very good at all =/

(i voice my opinion alot.. i can be easily disregarded if you wish to do so ^^)

but seriously... it's a round ball with some triangles on top and some unmotivated, very lifeless doodles in the middle =/ you should go for the cute angle with a cat-motife (or however that's spelled) that thing is way too neutral... this is of course MY opinion.. not the opinion of a group...

Still Calling all catgirls!

TwistedMac...thanks for your honesty. Are you a catgirl? I tried to keep the logo as simple as possible for maximum cuteness. I'm thankful you're in the minority and the shirts are selling well.

Thanks again for having the guts to say what you feel! By the way, the Japanese (kanji) character is the word for "cat" (neko), which you probably already knew...but just in case some do not.

i'm a catgirl fanboy (if by catgirl you mean those girls with the catears in manga and anime XD they be too cute for words XD) =P

and although i could guess it, i'm not far enough down the kanji road, so i didn't know it was the kanji for cat ^^ i know 10 kanji so far =P

:gohan: :gohan:

umm maybe if the eyes were in a different place........ it could be quite good. Not a shirt i'd buy for my girl friend (if i had one)

JPB4999 said:
I tried to keep the logo as simple as possible for maximum cuteness..
no offence.. but you went a little too far :sorry: it's a little lifeless and boring...

TwistedMac said:
(i voice my opinion alot.. i can be easily disregarded if you wish to do so ^^)
(what he said) :)

I love T-shirts, but I hate cats. Did you do a DogGirl shirt too?
Oh .. I really love cute girls wearing T-shirts.

Can we see more of the model please?

Seriously - good luck! Woof!

Certainly.. interesting.. I mean simplicity can be cute.. but not when its just dumb.. no offense

akaisha said:
Certainly.. interesting.. I mean simplicity can be cute.. but not when its just dumb.. no offense
I'd say it's OK-ish for a logo or a brand but it's no アフロ犬 is it?

Also the thin lines are too thin - they just don't show up well enough.

is this a joke? That shirt looks like it`s been done in MS Paint.

Here I did this in 2mins

Attachments

• nekogenki.JPG
    nekogenki.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 99
Nice pic LUC...you can make a "fake" authentic t-shirt and make money!! People purchase fake GUCCI bags etc...why not cat t-shirts??

JPB4999 I'm a girl and I adore cat's AND I do like the t-shirt. It's simple and it's cute. I really like the combination of colors. GOOD LUCK!

I find that the shirt is interesting because of the kanji and the plainly drawn cat. Females who wish to look preppy and cool will buy anything that looks stupid with a great kanji symbol on it. I would had put the kanji symbol in the middle of the cats head. that would have been better looking plus more cool. Females will buy it because many females are compulsive stupid buyers.

I think its cute, but it is kinda not so good because you used the circle face. Maybe it should be more natural, like if it looked like a circle drawn with a calligraphy pen? =D Cute, tho. But I don't many people will go for it. I like the kanji tho. Once again, that cat is cute! =^.^=

I love cats! This design is OK, but not cute enough. Could you make it cuter like Hello Kitty?

Back
Top Bottom