What's new

Jhopesstrawberry

π’œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰ 𝑒𝓋𝒢 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π’Ά π’·π“‡π‘’π‘’π’ΉπŸ˜œ
4 Apr 2021
I'm bored in class. In class and bored. So I made this thread for anybody bored like me and what they do while bored. My school having multiple site and youtube restrictions and me stuck with only three sites i actually like to go on (Taiko bui, Google snake game, and this one) has led me to being dangerously bored. So if your bored like me don't be scared to post random things on here.

Fear of the virus has made my life boring. Almost all people who have died are over 60. I was not worried a bit until my high school friend my age died in just 2 weeks from it and that made me paranoid about going anywhere and doing anything. Sitting home on the computer all day can be really boring. I hope this summer lets me return to a more normal life. My hobby is target shooting and I've not been able to go now for over a year. I have 5 new guns that need to be sighted in and I hope to get back to shooting soon. I'm back to riding my bike now with the warmer weather and that breaks the boredom a bit. All my old buddies I used to go out with have died except one who lives out of state , I need to get out and make some new friends I guess. I guess we should try to tell ourselves that times of boredom are good and give the brain a rest.

I read very recently where somebody said that being bored is a choice. I thought that was interesting and accurate.
In general, yes, butttt.... I mean it isn't a choice when your stuck in an environment that makes you bored... like today. In school. We get done with our work and the only things I'm left with is a book that I've already finished and sites I've already played and looked at a thousand times. There I have no choice but to be left with boredomπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (unless I took my notebook out and started writing my ABC's idk)

Have you tried memorizing Japanese hiragana? That is something that started me on my journey to learning Japanese. Its a good time-killer, and it opens up so many doors. Highly recommended.

I'm bored in class. In class and bored. So I made this thread for anybody bored like me and what they do while bored. My school having multiple site and youtube restrictions and me stuck with only three sites i actually like to go on (Taiko bui, Google snake game, and this one) has led me to being dangerously bored. So if your bored like me don't be scared to post random things on here.
I sympathise. Staying at home because of the virus has reduced a lot of the interaction in my life, and I often find in phone calls with family members that we just run out of things to say in a few minutes, which never used to happen.

Fear of the virus has made my life boring. Almost all people who have died are over 60. I was not worried a bit until my high school friend my age died in just 2 weeks from it and that made me paranoid about going anywhere and doing anything. Sitting home on the computer all day can be really boring. I hope this summer lets me return to a more normal life. My hobby is target shooting and I've not been able to go now for over a year. I have 5 new guns that need to be sighted in and I hope to get back to shooting soon. I'm back to riding my bike now with the warmer weather and that breaks the boredom a bit. All my old buddies I used to go out with have died except one who lives out of state , I need to get out and make some new friends I guess. I guess we should try to tell ourselves that times of boredom are good and give the brain a rest.
Hi uncle Frank

Despite possibility of vaccination why you are worried against the virus?

Also you have a lot of guns how the virus dare to come close to an agile shooter that is holding a shotgun? LOL

I was lucky and because I am over 70 , I got my 2 shots when they first were offered. The information in the media and on the internet is very conflicting and it's hard to know what to believe. Here in Maine only 50% of the people are now vaccinated and some info says even though you have had your shots , you can still get a mild version of covid . Funny about guns and living in a big city. My town of Portland , Maine does not allow you to fire a gun , BB/pellet gun , bow & arrow , slingshot or even a toy gun with suction cup bullets , LOL. Who ever wrote the law put in everything they could think of. I feel bad for the country of India , seems like the virus is killing so many there.

Yes, India is in a bad condition. If you review my previous posts you will see I warned about this tragedy in India in advance.

India is a populous country with many poor people. Its president encouraged the Indian people to hold their annual traditional ceremony and the tragedy started from that point. They supposed the Buddha statue will protect them against the killer particle but it didn't happen. Now the stony or golden Buddha has sat in its previous place in the hillside or temples and is watching the sorrowful condition of India.

I don't know when people want to think and when will wake up after a long time of sleep. What about the president of India? Didn't he know encouraging people to hold a rootless ceremony will take people into the circle of death?

I'm sorry for this type of customs that people trust in something that can't help them in the crisis exactly.

I also heard in the news a hard cyclone occurred in India just at the time the virus is taking down group after group of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom