What's new

Books

Sultan

大学生
10 Nov 2015
I thought of buying one or some japanese books, simple ones but not too childish. What books and e-shops would you recommend? I want to buy used books.

If you're just starting to read, then I would get the Japanese Graded Readers,
Amazon.com: Japanese Graded Readers: Level 1 (5 books and Audio CD) (Japanese Edition) (9784872176247): Books

If you're already reading easier native materials but looking to start reading novels then I would recommend Read Real Japanese: Fiction
Amazon.com: Read Real Japanese Fiction: Short Stories by Contemporary Writers 1 free CD included (9781568365299): Michael Emmerich: Books

If you finish those with reasonable understanding, then you can probably read any fiction that you're interested in, with a bit of effort, a dictionary, and perhaps asking a few questions in these forums if you get stuck.

Anyway, at that point, I'd have to ask about your tastes before I could recommend anything.

If you're just starting to read, then I would get the Japanese Graded Readers,
Amazon.com: Japanese Graded Readers: Level 1 (5 books and Audio CD) (Japanese Edition) (9784872176247): Books

If you're already reading easier native materials but looking to start reading novels then I would recommend Read Real Japanese: Fiction
Amazon.com: Read Real Japanese Fiction: Short Stories by Contemporary Writers 1 free CD included (9781568365299): Michael Emmerich: Books

If you finish those with reasonable understanding, then you can probably read any fiction that you're interested in, with a bit of effort, a dictionary, and perhaps asking a few questions in these forums if you get stuck.

Anyway, at that point, I'd have to ask about your tastes before I could recommend anything.
Very well, thank you very much. That seems pretty much just what I wanted. Concerning tastes, I'll look for something that fits, I just wanted some direction.

Back
Top Bottom