• Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto

• Death Note

• Total voters
7 Dec 2011
Konnichiwa! Hey I'm on my third day of learning Hiragana, but I hear that listening to songs and shows in Japanese help me become more fluent? And that there are books and websites that help, but I don't know which is best. I'm taking French I so I have some background knowledge on learning a new language and how to teach myself and what, but I want to make sure i'm getting the best out of it. Also I'm watching some anime like Bleach in Japanese to try and surround myself! Any help or leads would be great! 🙂:(:D

I doubt I can upload it as a file here its probally to big. But type into google "Lets learn Kanji e-book" you can download the whole thing as an e-book. I think you may be able to do the same for Lets learn Hiragana and Lets learn Katakana too if you think theyll help. The Kanji book is very hard but very detailed it explains strokes, radicals, components, as well as teaching the 4 categories which Kanji fall into e.g. Pictorial, Indicative, Ideographic and Phonetic-Ideographic (theres actually 6 types) but the last 2 are sub-divisions of Keisei Moji Kanji I think. It basically teaches you 250 Kanji by the end of the book.

Have a look on youtube! there are a lot of things on their.

You can also have a look on quizlet.com and then search for hiragana, etc.

Back
Top Bottom