What's new

Beautiful Australian Gaijin Women

Obviously people have been enjoying it since the revival; a rare, timeless classic it be ! Hahahahaha.... Welcome to Public Group of Necromancer/Archivist Warriors ! :devilish:

lexico said:
Obviously people have been enjoying it since the revival; a rare, timeless classic it be ! Hahahahaha.... Welcome to Public Group of Necromancer/Archivist Warriors ! :devilish:

Does JREF have a "Hall of Horrors" ( :sorry: for the lack of a better term) or some place in the forum where fakers and the like are held so as their monumental blunders/controversial views would serve as warnings to other members ? 😊

Hall of Horror ? How about People's Court ?

I think that would be a very productive means of keeping law and order, Dekamaster, and deserves some serious consideration somewhere near the humor and tests, hehe. Nevertheless there is the danger of the forum getting tagged as the Witch-hunting forum of the 21st century; just one minor concern. Having a "People's Court Lite Edtion" for the qualfiying process would be definitely interesting. Do we have any lawyers or prosecutors on the forum ? Definitely interesting idea. How about a penitentiary facilty or virtual prison for that matter ? :D
Mad Pierrot's past sig said:
It could be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. :81:

Last edited:
Hmm maybe we should all write posts about ourselves and how great we are, and then have an award for the most outrageous post. Hmm maybe Annabella will win though?
Ouch, not even Paris Hilton is that bad! I love Paris though, so maybe I just ignored it if she did say such things.

Was a great laugh reading this though, thanks Dutch Baka for bringing it back!

I personally actually fear the day i seriously fancy myself good looknig enough to brag it.

Im not ugly, and thats all that counts, i must admit my eyes are my sexiest feature, but looks dont complete a person so, you can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if you have a bad attitude your not getting any of my time. :)

Which works for me since, all my mates seem to fancy chicks with large breasts and blodge hair and all that, and i always seem to notice the darker haired, maybe less endowed woman, for me, a naturally beautiful woman is 100% more attractive then a fake bleached blonde make-up wearing faked out chick.

You know, those chicks that look like they spend every waking momment of their lives making themselves look "good" and it doesnt work for me, nature over fake anyday.

Very interesting case Budd. It seems the police were pretty incompetent, and it makes you wonder how many crimes go unsolved and unreported. The killer was like Dahmer in that he had to drug his victims.

I think that here they could have charged him, it seems like pretty strong circumstantial evidence, they had a tape of him assaulting her and other victims of his coming forward - alot more than in the Scott Peterson case. That's a bit scary.

In 'Tokyo Girls' there was one hostess, who had a yakuza come in and giving her very expensive presents - I think she was warned not to accept them. Finally he got her a place to stay and her own bank account - she freaked out and left the country. So I think with hostessing it would be a good idea to be careful. Another thing as they said in the article alot of girls take drugs to keep them going, and with the drinking too, that's really hard on you. I wouldn't want to pretend to be interested in people - I would feel really phony - that's against my nature. Did you happen to hear what his sentence was for the 3 rape charges and the murder of the other woman? One thing different in the film was that one said it was discouraged for the hostesses to sleep with the customers, and if they were found out they would get fired.

Hmm hostessing is interesting. In New Zealand I had a friend (japanese) who was a hostess in the Japanese bar. It was harmless, and often they would ask if she had any kiwi friends who liked drinking, so she would ring me up and I'd go join them. Was lots of fun, its not that hard to find at least one thing you like about most people.
One Valentines day she rang me up because my favourite Korean pop group (at that time) were there and wanted me to go drink with them. They bought me chocolates and roses, was lots of fun, nothing seedy about it. Im not going to complain about getting bought drinks which are ridiculously overpriced, and singing and having fun.
Dont know that the mama san liked me so much, because I didnt actually work there, so she couldnt charge them more for me drinking with them, whereas the other girls drinks would be about 3 times the already exorbatant price.
Anyway im NOT an extremely beautiful gaijin woman, hahaha so she just thinks its ONLY because she's beautiful that that stuff happens? No sweety, dont think so.
Probably she wasnt wearing any panties and happened to walk up a flight of stairs in front of them... ooh now im just getting nasty. Sorry didnt mean to get that carried away.

It's a status symbol to have ME on your arm... oh wait! This topic started in 2003, thanks Brooker for pointing that out... I would have missed it...

Back
Top Bottom