What's new

Basic Kanji Book Volumes...

rquethe

黒い剣士
20 Mar 2004
Hello, somehow in the past I acquired a workbook for kanji called "Basic Kanji Book Vol. 2" Published I think by Bonjinsha Co., LTD.

The problem is, I don't have the first volume. And since it builds on previously taught kanji, amari yaku ni tachimasen !(is that right? lol) So basically what I'm wonder is if anyone knows where I could get Vol. 1 or if there are any recommendable kanji learning sites.

Thank you very much for your help. And as soon as I get my IME working, I'll use some Japanese :)

Hmm I did a search online and found the first volume for sell. It was used, but hopefully it'll be good for me. Many people recommend it and I know from the second volume that I like the approach it has towards learning kanji.

I have all 4 in the series (both basic and the two intermediate)

Great books for practicing kanji tho when you make it to the 3rd book you'll be working more on your own and less from the book 🙂

Ewok85 said:
Great books for practicing kanji tho when you make it to the 3rd book you'll be working more on your own and less from the book 🙂

Why is that if I may ask?

Sorry, this isn't related to what you are asking, but I noticed that your signature is from the intro of "Berserk." I also just noticed that your avatar is the "red behilt" that Griffith wears around his neck. At the risk of this post being moved to the "Anime and Manga" section, I wanted to say that that was a great series. Have you read the manga, or just seen the anime? I heard that the story in the manga goes well beyond the anime, so I was just curious to know how far into it you have gotten.

Just to keep the thread from moving (ah dont worry about it, it shouldnt move) and to answer: well, by timei got to the third book i was just picking up kanji as i didnt know them, studying that and then going to the book and doing 10 or so a week. Still a useful thing to have.

Back
Top Bottom