What's new

Hachiko

後輩
17 Jan 2004
Okay mods and admins, I have a question.

It says when I want to upload a custom avatar, it says it has to be 100x100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller). My avatar I selected was less than 9.8 KB, but when I uploaded it, it says it's too large. I'm confused...why won't it accept my av, even though the file size is smaller than the pixel size?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

SOUNDS LIKE IF YOU HAVE A 5KB THAT'S 101x101...

Hachiko said:
Okay mods and admins, I have a question.

It says when I want to upload a custom avatar, it says it has to be 100x100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller). My avatar I selected was less than 9.8 KB, but when I uploaded it, it says it's too large. I'm confused...why won't it accept my av, even though the file size is smaller than the pixel size?
:mad: :mad: :mad:
IT WILL SAY IT'S TOO BIG or 100x100 thats 9.9KB also too big. Computer rules never accept common sense
which is why I think robots will need human-like AI to
Work in the real world.

Frank

You Know Us Old People, We Forget Things...

Hachiko said:
You forgot to register...(or is this a dumb question?)

all the time!! Forgetting to zip-up when done is becoming a bad habit!!

Frank

😊 😲 :mad:

Frank just forgot to log in. He's already registered... :p

**EDIT** Wowzers! I have made the 1000th legitimate post mark! Who wants to celebrate with me?!

My Wife Registered Me As A Neutered....

kirei_na_me said:
Frank just forgot to log in. He's already registered... :p

male dog! Got a tag on my collar, right next to where she hooks the leash. Those darn rabbies shots hurt!

Frank

😊 :mad:

Frank on a leash! This is starting to sound kinky! :p

Anyway, back to the original question!

I think it must be 100x100 pixels and 9.8 KB or less, but I'm afraid to say for sure. Maybe jeisan will be along shortly.

Congrats to Rachel for her 1000th post ! 🍾

Hachiko, are you sure you are not consusing the size in bytes and Kilobytes. Remember than 1Kb=1024b (not 1000b). Otherwise, try editing or saving your avatar in a lower quality (with photoshop, you can "save for web" and adjust the quality very precisely to the file size you want).

Back
Top Bottom