What's new

ASHIKAGA--Our Birthday Boy!

epigene

相変わらず不束者です
10 Nov 2004
Ahh, so it's your birthday! A wonderful day for a birthday--in the best time of the year!
Hope you have a great time!
🎈:romance:🌹🌹🍰

Happy Birthday Ashikaga
Hopre you have a good time and Long live.
🍾:cracker:🎊:hanabi:🍰🕺:music:🧑‍🎤🧑‍🎤

And...I'll join in to, with a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ASHIKAGA san !! Of course, I hope you have a wonder, fun filled day today...and, I'm pretty sure we can continue in that spirit once you've gotten up here too!! (but in in the flesh and with real spirits !! ...hee, hee, hee.....)

Thank you all very much for your warm wishes!! You really made my day.

I am not doing any celebrating to speak of... but I'm thinking of my trip up to Mars Man's place in a few days as my birthday gift to myself.

Oh, and Dave, the sentiment expressed by the depiction of the two of us in that picture (me in my "birthday suit" and you in that sexy lavender number) is beauitiful as much as it is disturbing. I will surely look you up when I'm in your neck of the woods.

ASHIKAGA 🙂

Birthday wishes to....................................

my best friend who I have never met, LOL. May you get laid, drunk, and have a rich uncle die and leave you a fortune!

Uncle Frank

👍 👍 👍 :D

To the awesome dude that is Ashikaga, I wish you a very Happy Birthday, I hope you get some good prezzies! =p

Arg, I missed it!

Um...maybe if I try to merge with the rest of the crowd nonchalantly, nobody will notice that I was late.😊

One more time, everybody!

Happy Birthday, ASHIKAGA!!!!!!!

Yeah, worked like a charm....

(Happy birthday!)

Thank you very much, Ossan!! 🙂

Man, this has GOT to be the best thread ever! It's all about ME! Every thread on this forum should be like this...

Back
Top Bottom