What's new

Are you interested in Japanese countryside?

Azusa

後輩
16 Jun 2019
Hi! I am Azusa from Japan. I live in Tokyo, the capital of Japan, supporting the countryside as a volunteer.
The countryside is Shunran-no-sato, a farm-inn group, which is located in Noto peninsura in Ishikawa Prefecture.

The owner of Shunran-no- yado, one of the farm inn in Shunran, is Mr. Tada.
He suffered from the aging this area and he wanted to make many jobs such as tourism enough to make a living and bring back young people.
His character is very attracting and reliable, so I decided to support him as a volunteer.

Shunran-no-sato is a very beautiful site, having a lot of nature.
It takes only about an hour from Tokyo by airplane and only 90 minutes from Kanazawa by car.
Also, you can do many activities such as wild edible plants pick up tours, tea celemonies, rice farmings and so on.
If you are interested in our farm-inn, please visit our website!

Thank you very much for reading this to the end.

Hi @Azusa, I might actually be interested in this, as I will be traveling up the coast in late August, and one of our stops is Kanazawa. I noticed Noto on the map but wasn't sure if it made sense to make it out that way. Is there any way to get there from Kanazawa other than by car? Are there any buses or trains that run out there?

edit: ah, found the access page. Well then, we may pay them a visit!

Last edited:
Hi @Azusa, I might actually be interested in this, as I will be traveling up the coast in late August, and one of our stops is Kanazawa. I noticed Noto on the map but wasn't sure if it made sense to make it out that way. Is there any way to get there from Kanazawa other than by car? Are there any buses or trains that run out there?

edit: ah, found the access page. Well then, we may pay them a visit!

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to hear that you are interested in Noto!

You can also go to Shunran-no-Sato from Kanazawa by bus and train.

There is a highway express bus starting from Kanazawa station. You get on this bus and stop over at Anamizu station. If you tell us your arrival time,we will offer a free ride from Anamizu to our farm-inn.

Also, you can use a train from Kanazawa and get off at Anamizu via Nanao. However, it might take more time than bus depending on the departure time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

WOW, looks very interesting. I would like to try to make it up there this fall if possible. I have been near there. to Shirakawa-go. I am saving the website. thanks for the post.

WOW, looks very interesting. I would like to try to make it up there this fall if possible. I have been near there. to Shirakawa-go. I am saving the website. thanks for the post.
Hello Seiko san. I am sorry for late reply. Shirakawago is a famous sightseeing spot! Shunran is not so famous as to Shirakawago, but there are a lot of untouched natures here! If you want, we can offer a free ride from a station near Shunran.

Hello Seiko san. I am sorry for late reply. Shirakawago is a famous sightseeing spot! Shunran is not so famous as to Shirakawago, but there are a lot of untouched natures here! If you want, we can offer a free ride from a station near Shunran.

Hi, Are you guys weekend only?

I am trying to see if i visit there with my busy schedule. If i make it to Osaka, i will try to visit. Need more information

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom