What's new

AIDS Info

Karen

後輩
2 Dec 2006
Can anyone help? I'm trying to find out if there's somewhere in Fukuoka through which I can learn to teach about AIDS to people with HIV/AIDS and to people at risk. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hummm???

Probably the first question to you will be is how is your Japanese? Medical terminology in Japanese must be difficult. We have some members in Fukuoka, it might take a while, but someone will probably help you on this. Good luck.

Uncle Frank

PS - Welcome to JREF !

Thanks Frank. I think my Japanese can take it, I just need to find somewhere to learn...
I have googled extensively, with not much luck. I suppose it's possibly the case that in Japan this info is only really available through university medical training... and there's just no way. Just remembering first year chem classes is making me sleepy...

Hi Karen,

I wasn't able to find any Fukuoka NPO/NGO groups working on AIDS specifically. (Maybe, our resident expert Googler Nagashima-san can come up with it.)

Anyway, there is a nationwide organization working on AIDS prevention, and this may have a Fukuoka chapter:
Japan Foundation for AIDS Prevention
It also has an AIDS information network:
API Net

Hope it helps! :)

Back
Top Bottom