What's new

A safe place

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
9 Aug 2003
Has anyone ever put something 窶廬n a safe place窶 only to not be able to find it again ?

If we know putting something 窶廬n a safe place窶 will result in losing the item, WHY do we do it ?
:confused:

I do the same thing. It is a safe place if u think about it. It's probably still there, isn't it? Well it's always funny to find things a few years later. ^^

When people refer to a safe place, they often mean a box in a closet that they never pay attention to.

Personally, i think the safest place in my house is my desk. Nothing that's on my desk ever gets lost. And i always remember where it is, because i see it day in day out.

i never think i'm going to lose it itfp
but it's definitely better than somebody else finding it ;)

Originally posted by Rachel
Has anyone ever put something 窶廬n a safe place窶 only to not be able to find it again ?

If we know putting something 窶廬n a safe place窶 will result in losing the item, WHY do we do it ?
:confused:

I don't trust anybody or anything place. I only trust myself:)

It gets worse!

I put things where I can find them later, never to see them again til I don't need them.
I go into a room for something but haven't a clue what I went in for.
I know the name of someone or something as well as my own name, but draw a blank when I go to talk.
I tell my wife to remind me of all kinds of things and make notes, only to forget anyway.
Don't remember this all happening when I was younger?

Back
Top Bottom